KK:H New Seasons Starts 2/27/23 - Players Choice!

2Next

Comments

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Rose21 said:
    SDC93 said:
    I’m surprised no one is talking about the fact we have a new outfit this month. 
    Can you show the new outfit? 
    It’s in the spring boxes 
    That was released last year with the boxes, it's not new. Also can be found in megaboxes
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Does anyone know if these eyes are available in any of the mega boxes? I haven’t seen any sign of them and they’re literally the only thing I really want. Sorry if this isn’t the right thread, I wasn’t sure where to post this.

• Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Rose21 said:
    SDC93 said:
    I’m surprised no one is talking about the fact we have a new outfit this month. 
    Can you show the new outfit? 
    It’s in the spring boxes 

I saw no new outfit in the spring boxes....what does it look like, we got the yellow outfit new last spring boxes is that the one you mean 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Oh wow, I didn’t recognize the items. @eggsandbananas you may want to let the team know that there is false advertising on the pop up. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Does anyone know if these eyes are available in any of the mega boxes? I haven’t seen any sign of them and they’re literally the only thing I really want. Sorry if this isn’t the right thread, I wasn’t sure where to post this.

They are available in the ts boxes
    Android
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    are these the black and gold and the black and silver boxes ? i want these eyes so bad 😩
    Chloè_KKH said:
    Carianthe said:

• SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H New Seasons Starts 1/30/23 - Players Choice!.
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i just unlocked page 8 of seasons and the entire bottom row said i already owned the boxes. has this ever happened to anyone ?
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Carianthe said:

Thank you! I’ll keep grinding then 💗
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Happy international women's day 🥳💪💐♀️

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    edited March 2023

So weird the time reset on my daily challenges but the challenges themselves didn’t reset. 😐
    Same here... 😭
    @eggsandbananas ?

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    My challenges didnt reset either.
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Ok glad I'm not the only one. Literally only reason I popped in here. Sooo they will give us 100 points instead? 😁😁😁
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I thought I was losing my mind lol. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2023
    Adding myself to the list of people who's daily challenges didn't update.
    Edit: I also have the same issue when we stopped being able to sign into Google where the offer I started isn't showing up on the reward status page.
    Platform: Android

I contacted support and they say they are working on it. 🤞 Not that I will have enough points left but still...
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2023
    If your daily tasks did not update you can send a ticket to customer care but the studio doesn’t open till Monday morning, and I can reach out then. Sorry this is happening. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If your daily tasks did not update you can send a ticket to customer care but the studio doesn’t open till Monday morning, and I can reach out then. Sorry this is happening.

qsabz: OK I CANNOT remove this quote when I accidentally click, but do you think they'll add points back to us? I screenshotted yesterday but couldn't be bothered to send a ticket because I'm assuming they'll just respond that they apologize and that it should be solved (which is a completely fine response too) @kokokokonut
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Did anyone receive points back for this glitch after contacting customer service? I’m pretty sure it was every user wide. I didn’t take screenshot. At this point they should just compensate everyone. 
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Did anyone receive points back for this glitch after contacting customer service? I’m pretty sure it was every user wide. I didn’t take screenshot. At this point they should just compensate everyone. 
    I just received 100 points after contacting customer support the day of the glitch. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you send a ticket to customer care about the daily tasks not refreshing Sunday, they should award 100 pts.  If you still have a problem after that, send me a dm, but I don't anticipate any problems   😀
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

I alredy knew they barely read what we say before sending a copy and paste answer denying whatever we ask for,
    but now they don't even know from which game the messages are coming from 🙄
    Not to mention the fact that the game doesn't have any updates in a long time. 

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kokokokonut is the game ending in may?
    keke0388 said:
    @kokokokonut is the game ending in may?
    Why in may? 😬
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    @Dorica I think I  saw in one of the threads that kim contract ends in May? I can't remember which thread 
    It's in "when is the next flash sale extravaganza" thread @Dorica
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Please Glu, can we make seasons more pages??? At least give us something to do in the game and have more chances to open the boxes!! 
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas is there a way of you guys requesting this? 
    Can't wait for new season 🥳 boxes 🥳🥳
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Please Glu, can we make seasons more pages??? At least give us something to do in the game and have more chances to open the boxes!! 
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas is there a way of you guys requesting this? 
    Or if anything, maybe ONE k-star for every 100 points remaining. I have like 400 points rn and that's including missing a few daily tasks because I had no boxes anyways