⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

1130131132133134136Next

Comments

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Can we get updates? Like at all?
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • KellyLJKardashianKellyLJKardashian Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    -See what list our squad members are on. Ex. If they are B++, A+++, C+, B, etc.

-Brown color dye 

-WHITE color dye

-The ability to pause your rank in the game/pause inactivity. 

-Date people you have a professional konnection with (Only because someone i have a professional konnection with is the same name as my partner and has the same NPC eye color and skin tone too, I find it ironic and funny but I can't date them on there lol sad face)

-Why is it so hard to find A list professional konnections through the "app" where you swipe for the konnections?

-Also if I am already A+++ and 1st on the top stars list, why would I have to pay K Stars to "match" with an A lister (romantic) just because they are also A? Wouldn't my rank be higher than theirs, and by that logic, shouldn't they be paying me k-stars? :) 

Thankssssss
  • Jordyn1999Jordyn1999 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m here to suggest Glu possibly putting in some type of “in progress” status next to gigs that have been started. I’m sure many of you like myself have multiple tasks and gigs to complete, and it’s very easy to lose track of which ones you started. I move around a lot in the game to find energy and if too much time has gone by I tend to forget what city to go back to for the gig I started. Especially when I’ve started multiple gigs at once!! Please put in some sort of indication what we have that’s ongoing, it’ll make life so much easier!!!
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Did this forum like die? also it’s Monday at 11:15 am and I don’t have The new SYS? And I noticed my game may have reset itself back an hour even though this morning was Daylight Savings?
  • KkhSelena94KkhSelena94 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How about chats with the groups we have ? 
    Some more social communication 
    community chat rooms or something
  • MirandaSoplilloMirandaSoplillo Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I would also suggest chat with the squad 
    iOS player
    level 55
    English is not my first language
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I know this isn’t a suggestion but I didn’t know where else to post - I’m having issues with the VIP co-star rewards, particularly with Kim. I’m at the level where she rewards 25 Kstars but each time I get the reward, I’m only receiving 16? I’ve already contacted customer support about this twice - the first time they were super helpful and rewarded me the missing Kstars immediately & the second time took them awhile and they kept asking for proof which I had. They then told me that when costarring there is only a chance of receiving 25 Kstars.. which I understood as there’s a chance of receiving all 25, not simply a portion up to 25.. 
    has anyone else had this issue before?
  • ConnorQuickkkkkConnorQuickkkkk Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    when seeing another squad member's lookbook, the look should be exactly how it would be the way that squad member made it (skin tone, accessories, etc). That way we can see their whole vision. Yes, it is nice to see how the outfit would look on us (so maybe there should be a "try on" option) but seeing the vision of the way it was actually created by the squad member is so important as far seeing the intent behind the look. I think it's so strange how this isn't already the standard.

Also GROUP CHAT. If you guys are afraid of abuse or bullying, at least do presets then because sometimes leaders do not remove inactive members and it is super frustrating. 

I no longer get any "missions or goals". I dont know if it is because of my level or if I finished the game. I know that the game (probably because of this) is making it impossible to reach #1 again as a A+++ but this honestly makes me want to quit more than it drives me. Every day it's like oh youre back down to #8 or #15 again and need 20 million more fans to get to #1 again. And then as soon as i'm close, it's like "oopsies you need 30 million more fans now!". Absolutely ridiculous.

Lastly, it would be cool to see our squad member's list and rank. E list or A list then if they are +++ or ++ or if they are B+++ at 34 rank. If you cannot show off that youre a A+++ at #1, then there's no cool bragging right that would really motivate you to move up ranks. 
  • ConnorQuickkkkkConnorQuickkkkk Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I remembered: When we are in the "Kollections: Play for a chance to win an outfit" and we are swiping through to look at what each Kollection has to offer, it is SUPER frustrating when you swipe far, a kollection catches your attention, and when you click back, it takes you to the last kollection you bought from. I can see how that makes sense but when you are just browsing, it is so annoying to have to keep swiping all the way left and right just to find where you left off. 

When clicking back, it should take us back to the most recent kollection we looked at so we can continue searching from that one.

When we completely exit out and then come back to the kollections, it would be more appropriate from there to have the last kollection we bought from. 
  • MirandaSoplilloMirandaSoplillo Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    when seeing another squad member's lookbook, the look should be exactly how it would be the way that squad member made it (skin tone, accessories, etc). That way we can see their whole vision. Yes, it is nice to see how the outfit would look on us (so maybe there should be a "try on" option) but seeing the vision of the way it was actually created by the squad member is so important as far seeing the intent behind the look. I think it's so strange how this isn't already the standard.

Omg such a great suggestion IMO! I dont like seeing my brunette hair and my skin in someone's else body! I find it unpractical, there's creativity in every costume and it doesn't show..
    iOS player
    level 55
    English is not my first language
  • pwincesspwincess Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    View and use our saved looks in SYS, the amount of time it would save me having to go through my accessories when I could be able to just go through my saved looks and alter them if need be.
  • NateaNatea Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    For players choice when you open boxes you should be able to use the points instead of kstars I feel like the points should have more purpose 
  • cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @kokokokonut I absolutely love that we have a thread here for suggestions for the game, but I was wondering, is there a thread or designated spot where we can share our suggestions for the forum? I’ve had a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head that I’d love to share, but I’m just never sure where to post so that it’s seen by the right eyes.

Like for example, I know that we have Unboxing threads for the Red/Blue/Green/Silver/Black Megaboxes, but sadly no designated spot to post our Bronze or Silver SYS box unboxings! I don’t know about anyone else, but I like to keep track of which specific boxes have a possibility of containing certain items that I’m looking for, and I use the photos shared in those unboxing threads to do that (basically just scroll until I see the item I’m trying to track down, then note down in my phone what color box/s it’s been seen in), but sadly there’s no designated thread for bronze or silver SYS megaboxes. So I’ve been wanting to suggest maybe getting a Silver and/or Bronze SYS Box Unboxing thread, I just never know where the relevant place would be to suggest that! 

Applogies for this turning into such a long ramble lol. Anyway, all of that is to ask - do we have a thread where suggestions can be made for the forum itself? I’m still fairly new here, and am so appreciative of everyone who runs and maintains the forum (and all of the effort I know goes into that!), so I hope it’s not rude or annoying of me to want to share some of these ideas/suggestions. I’ve run a couple of forums in the [very distant] past and know how insanely demanding and labor-intensive it can be, so I don’t want to come off as though I’m blowing in here with a list of demands and the expectation that they will or even should be implemented! Just would love to be able to throw some of those thoughts out there in case anyone else thinks that they might be fun or helpful. 💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    If you have a thread idea, just send me a dm.  ;)  tbh, players usually post the prizes (opened boxes) in the SYS event thread current for that event.  We had separate threads for showing off prizes but found players want to post in the event thread.  That's where they’ve posted their looks for the event, their results, their emotions.  It’s fitting their prizes are posted there as well. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    So, I didn't play for a couple of years and when I came back I restarted and quite liked the fact that fewer tasks open at once.  Less overwhelming.  However, I am only getting one storyline open at a time and they always seem to be 8 hours.  So, please...

• A couple of storylines open at once
    • More shorter gigs (for when I can't commit)
    • Also, some squad engagement would be cool, chat or the ability to have them gig with you
    Thanks

• babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I hope glue are still taking in suggestions! 

- combined SYS scoring for squads! There will be an individual leaderboard and a squad leader board where all your votes will be combined to win more prizes!

- being able to cash in our leftover seasons points, I usually finish up 5 days before and sometimes have 500 points left. Even if it’s purchasing for a small amount of diamonds or kstars it would be nice for them not to go to waste!
  • Chantelle64Chantelle64 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Please post your suggestions below
    It would be great if there was a way to get back some of the items you lose when you stop playing. I stopped for a few years and then came back, but lost so many clothes.

Maybe put your specific items in gift boxes until you get them back or do it through a storyline where one of enemies gets jealous, steals your clothes and your friends help you investigate and get them back
    ads2210 said:
    I would also like a “save for later” option in the store. I save up my kstars and then forget what I wanted when I had none! 
    A wish list for the wardrobe would be great! 
    Since there are no new storylines coming out, can we please have the option to replay old storylines? I enjoyed them and I would be content replaying the hundreds previously made. 
    Especially the ones that give stars or clothes as prizes. Is there a way to just line up any old storylines or ones that you took too long to finish?
  • kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    My suggestion is that points you earn in seasons can carry over to the next event. I hate losing them after I've earnt all the prizes. Especially if they're all going to be reduced to 6 pages instead of 8 like this month's. That was really frustrating, especially after all the disappointment Glu already have us since December 2022 when they started phasing out the game. 
  • eliseloveeliselove Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    With the new challenges, we need more pages or gifts or shorter periods of time before they refresh. 

For us very active users we finish quickly and have no more challenges to complete. 
    I have been done with the challenges for almost two weeks. 
  • NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Does anyone reckon there's any way that Glu would reconsider and keep this game going.  Maybe a petition?  Do you think perhaps begging or bribery?  People do love this game and I'm sure if it was still updated etc more people would play.  Go on, be kind, resuscitate it.  You have the power.  Use it for good and bring joy!  You know you want to :wink: