Late night with Kim Quest

AntoniamavroAntoniamavro Registered Users 8 Posts
Hi there, I'm in the "late night with kim" task where you're in Vegas and go to the Nuit nightclub and there's paparazzi. Once you complete that part, you're supposed to meet her at the Miraggio. When I go there, she's there but it's just a white bubble (not a yellow one to trigger the quest). I've tried going to both sides of the Miraggio, and leaving and coming back. Just wondering if anyone has other tips or had this problem too. Thanks!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is there a time when meeting her there is available? Usually there is a wait time between tasks. I don't remember Late Night with Kim, can you tell us more about your game? Like what level you are? But check the time on it. You might just be early. Does anyone else remember this task?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AntoniamavroAntoniamavro Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm on an android, level 24. There's no timer - it just says to go meet her at the miragge, as if its one of those tasks where you go to talk to someone as opposed to staying for a certain length of time. It doesn't say I have to wait for Simon's call or anything. Just when I go and talk to her, it doesn't clear the task. Thanks!
    Ok, at this point, no one else has commented on this, so I googled it, and make sure you finish your other tasks, and then go check again. If she is still not talking to you, submit a ticket to Customer Care. I think when the other tasks are done it should work out for you, fingers crossed, and let us know how you make out. Good luck Antoniamavro. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Are there any actions to perform, like chat, or hang with Kim? There should be purple dots in space, and you'll need energy to finish those. Let us know if that helps? :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Before Glu looks at a game with any kind of blockage, they've been telling people to clear all their other tasks. I think it's mentioned a few times, tho not for this 'bug' by name in the FAQs for the game. besides, if you need help from Glu, it's best to eliminate everything they could say it is, (like undone tasks, or updating to the latest version) but that's just my opinion.

plus it will help if you tell us what
    platform/ os version/ device/ level in game you are if this turns out to be a larger issue. I'll go grab the link to FAQs and post it here. Hang on. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=gameplay&f=why-can-t-i-advance-my-current-questn
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i know this is a REALLY old post but did anyone ever figure it out? i'm having the same problem, just a 3 white dot bubble and nothing else from kim, no timer either. i have 0 other tasks
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Hi.  Best advice for this is to send a ticket to Customer Care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options and then tap help.  Next tap Customer Care.  Explain the situation and submit your ticket. 
    Sorry there is no other advice at this time.   Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sunflowerbbysunflowerbby Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2023
    I just figured it out. I had the problem, so I tried randomly by went to her house in Beverly Hills, I found nothing so I went back to the Miraggio Grand and clicked on a white bubble and it worked :smiley: