🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• gothiccfrogzgothiccfrogz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi my squad’s name is gothiccfrogz and my squad # is 315571. Looking for ACTIVE players that love rewards and helping eachother out. Inactive players will be deleted. I just created this squad, I previously had a very active squad but it got taken over by another player due to my inactivity. 
  • KhumiieMKhumiieM Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited April 2023
    KhumiieM said:
    Hey Beautiful people!

I’m from The Donuts squad. We need 2 more members to join the squad. #026980

* Must be active in order to unlock daily rewards
    * Must give kudos

xoxo

Hey beautiful people

two members were removed on the squad due to being inactive for 2 weeks to a month. So now we need two more members!!! 

Anyone looking for a squad!!! Join The donuts!!! Make sure you login daily for daily rewards and you give your squad kudos xoxo

Fabulous energy only!
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

GiselleG said:

Looking for 2 ACTIVE players to join my squad! 

"Name: just active players
    ID: 222293

It is not important to buy something. Only be active! 
    You don't have to message me to join squad. Just click join."

We need 3 more ACTIVE players!🙂
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • auroraaaauroraaa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited February 2023

• kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited March 2023
    kueenV said:
    Hi there! We have 2 new openings on our squad: 

Keeping Up Squad 161476✨💖👑

feel free to join if you’re a daily, active player💖

3 spots now open due to inactive players! Please feel free to join our stunning squad if you’re looking to join an active, kudos giving, k-star purchasing squad✨💖
  • zoey421zoey421 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Looking for active members for my new squad!! 🌸slaying girlies #707782 💕 let’s be friends and help each other with kudos and gift boxes and outfit inspo😘
  • selenagomezselenagomez Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2023
    2023 : Looking for active players ❤️ Squad # 926932 
    Give kudos, be active, earn rewards 🎁
  • botoxqueenbotoxqueen Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    looking for squad members just be active and send kudos when possible <3
  • ElleBexterElleBexter Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited March 2023

Looking for 1 active member
    ✨Active k-star and diamond purchaser group✨
    Squad ID: 725969
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited March 2023
    Squad now full.
  • mimstmimst Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Our squad needs daily players as members!!!
  • mimstmimst Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    New players needed
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Still looking for some new, active players✨🥰💕
  • MyLove47MyLove47 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Hi Dolls, 
    My name is MicaMea and I’m looking for active members for my squad! Everyone is welcomed but I would love to have active members. Also remember to be yourself and be creative 🫶🏾 thanks! 
  • swimswumswamswimswumswam Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2023

Hi sweethearts <33 I'm looking for members for my new squad! Please join if ur active! Let's get those sweet rewards!! <33
    Code: #551258
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and we can count on also be available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed and give kudos if anyone interested please DM me we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest 
    edited March 2023
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and we can count on also be available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed and give kudos if anyone interested please DM me we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest 
    For all dolls who send requests to our squad please DM me first to establish some ground rules before you join us thank you

Edit :we found our new player good luck for all 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited March 2023

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • SalamandraSalamandra Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    ✨S W E E T   T A R T S✨

hey dolls🌷
    my squad is looking for new members! (Daily active only, i check it everyday!!) 

💖JOIN US💖

#: 505647

Hi dolls we still need a daily player if anyone interested please DM me 
    Hi dolls we still need a daily player if anyone interested please DM me 
    For dolls who send in game requests please DM me first to establish some ground rules before you join our squad thank you 
  • its_cherits_cher Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited March 2023
    Looking for some active players to join my squad #922416🫶🏼
    • Gift Boxes & Kudos: the goal is to give & receive as many kudos as possible and get daily gift boxes
    • The Squad: your game level, gender, etc. doesn’t matter to us. anyone looking for a squad is welcome here!!
    • Staying Active: inactivity for 5-7 days may result in removal in order to make sure daily gift boxes and kudos boxes are achieved
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited April 2023
    qsabz said:

OKAYYYYYYY. 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
    We have 3 slots left (12 full out of 15) for whoever wants to join our active squad. 🥂✨

No need to actually be boujee lol, I didn't come up with the name – just a genuine and regularly active player who also gives kudos.
    Your level does not matter to me. You're welcome in to the squad as long as you're active.
    Around 5 days to a week of inactivity may result in you being removed. 🚫
    We've been going strong with managing to receive the daily gift box. I'd love to have people going for the same to join. 🎁

SQUAD NUMBER: #788746
    EDIT: 1 new opened slot left. Thank you 💖
    Hi dolls we still need one active member to join our squad 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    edited April 2023
    Hi! Looking for a few daily players to add to our squad! We have a male doll in the group & a few people make purchases! Please give kudos! thanks!!! 💗🖤💗

Edit: all filled, thanks! 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    Hi dolls we still need one active member to join our squad if anyone interested please DM 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Hey dolls!  We have an open spot for daily players. Please message me for our squad info :). We also have a thread on the forum for communicating.  
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    qsabz said:
    qsabz said:

OKAYYYYYYY. 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️
    We have 1 slot left (14 full out of 15) for whoever wants to join our active squad. 🥂✨

No need to actually be boujee lol, I didn't come up with the name – just a genuine and regularly active player who also gives kudos.
    Your level does not matter to me. You're welcome in to the squad as long as you're active.
    Around 5 days to a week of inactivity may result in you being removed. 🚫
    We've been going strong with managing to receive the daily gift box. I'd love to have people going for the same to join. 🎁

SQUAD NUMBER: #788746
    We have 3 new slots left! So back to 12 out of 15 members. 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

SDC93 said:
    Hey dolls!  We have an open spot for daily players. Please message me for our squad info :). We also have a thread on the forum for communicating.  
    Just joined!!
  • JewrisaoaiJewrisaoai Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

Hi everyone! 🤍 Calling all the baddest, please join my best friend and I! NEW squad looking for others just as obsessed as us. 

No specific requirements other than being active daily, knowing how to dress, and sending kudos 😋 No level and no spending is required, although the two of us do buy packs regularly so feel free to spend with us. A forum (or some kind of media) may be used in the future as a form of communication but is currently only in the midst of discussing. No need to message to join, just join in! 🫶🏼 #052624
  • ElleBexterElleBexter Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Looking for 1 active member
    ✨Active k-star and diamond purchaser group✨
    Squad ID: 725969
    We’re still actively looking an active member. Inactive members are removed at the end of the month.