✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @geenellys I have both
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    february breezed by and now it's march! since the game thinks it's already spring we'll do a spring-ish themed monthly activity.
    • Monthly Q: which animal(s) in the misc. accessories section of the kloset is/are your fav? (can be a handheld, shoulder/neck, or aura animals that you earned from any part of the game)
    • Monthly Style Showcase: simon's spring surprise: style & showcase this year's spring gb free pick! (or if you’re already finished with the box and didn't get an item, then use any item from the box)
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited March 2023
    item request carryover: irene's looking for these lips if anyone has them. she wants to see how they look on her doll.

*seems like she got 'em
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

MQ: my favorite animal from the misc section is this cute cat!

MSS: i got this skirt in my free box! 🤍

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    MQ: this pretty doggo is my favorite 

MSS:I got these eyes in my box but i dont really like how they look on my doll 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2023
    MQ: I don't know how to decide which animal. I guess this dog or the similar looking dalmatian or the blue bird that sings.

MSS: My free box gave the top with fur coming out of the top and I really don't like it so I'll use this dress instead.

Platform: Android

MQ: this little chipmunk! i also really love the trio of parakeets from the kloset (they're a great color palette).

MSS: i got the headphones in my free box, so i went for a walk around the park w/ my chipmunk lol

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    seems like artemis is logging in more regularly so we'll try just the temp replacements for amelie's people this week.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    MQ: fave pet has to be this lil mouse. He reminds me of my sons old pet mouse, Mr Jingles.

MSS: I won this top, can’t remember what it was paired with originally. Don’t think I’ll be buying anymore boxes.

I play on iOS

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    april is already here, and we're getting well into spring! festival season is also looming so i thought i'd try to do more festival-ish themed monthly stuff. here goes!
    • Monthly Q: which aura(s) is/are your fav? which do you use the most?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: music festival/concert bonanza: dress for your dream music festival or concert (for whichever style of music you love) and include your fav aura.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    MQ; I only really use auras inSYS events and generally use the hearts one, unless it’s a specific theme ie rainy day or snow day then I use weather theme ones.

MSS; this is similar to what I wore when I went to see evanescence&within temptation last year.

I play on iOS
    MQ: I still don't have some of the auras I wish I already had, but from the ones I do I like the the one I used in the screenshot, the butterflies that are lit up in the middle, snowflakes, rain and the blue light from the diamond box that goes with the pink dress and the magic wand.
    MSS: I listen to so much different music it's hard to decide on an outfit but I just picked one based on a favorite band so I don't take forever picking something. I think in real life I might prefer wearing pants to be more comfortable.

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    MQ: I have so many im still waiting to get but these 2 are the ones I use the most 

MSS: I like small venues and bar gigs a lot more than big stadiums or festivals type of shows but either way I like just going as comfortable as possible 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    MQ: i too don't usually use auras outside of sys events, but i'm to do it more often now to get as much "use" out of them as possible before i can't enjoy them anymore. i'm really in love with this butterfly aura i finally got from a mega gb after chasing it in the halloween boxes for years. my most used is the glittery aura from the kimi boxes, which i also love cuz it's a nice and subtle aura. it holds a special place in my heart cuz it was the first one i got and i think one of the first items i ever won from a weekend event when i started playing.

MSS: i thought i'd have fun and do kkh vs reality. i'd probably never go to a festival irl since i'm not much for massive crowds.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    happy easter to those who celebrate! i changed substitutions again cuz yoruichi hasn't been on the longest out of all the dolls who are inactive. i'm trying to keep subs to a minimum since it gets a little hectic when trying to shuffle people around while making sure nobody gets themselves or 2 of the same person. 

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    eek! sorry a little slow today, got caught up in other stuff

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Does anyone have that bottle of champagne that comes in a little basket holder? 

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    slightly earlier cuz i'll be busy later, seems like everyone is logging in ok so we'll try without the temporary replacements this week

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    happy may everyone! i hope everyone's getting good stuff in their mega boxes.
    • Monthly Q: what item did you finally get recently from a mega box that's been something you've been waiting forever for?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: thorns/punk/rock&roll: i'm tired of all the floral themed sys events so let's get a little more gritty 😈
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: this halloween dress! i've spent so much trying for it during various halloweens and it wasn't in any palettes.

MSS:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: I'm still waiting for some of things I really wanted, but I got this dress, so that's not bad. 

MSS: 

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    MQ: these dresses and the cute little hedgehog

MSS:

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Hello I'm looking for squad, is there anywhere? I am very active