Couldn't claim sys rewards

spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
i was out for a while and when i came back the sys disappeared from my game and i couldn't claim my rewards. Please help me. @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut

Best Answers

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Answer βœ“
    The rewards are automatically added, if you win boxes, the palette pops up with boxes.Β  But if you didn't get them send a ticket to Customer Care.Β  Sorry this happened.Β 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Answer βœ“
    Same thing happened to me and I couldn't remember which SYS it was. Never got to open boxes so I just didn't bother πŸ™

Answers

• Bella_1295Bella_1295 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same. I couldn't claim mine either and when I was online last night, I was at 2nd place with almost 420 total votes. I was style level Bronze II. :/ I logged in today and received absolutely nothing..
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    i was out for a while and when i came back the sys disappeared from my game and i couldn't claim my rewards. Please help me. @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
    On another note, hoooow do you save up so many diamonds? 😍
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    qsabz said:
    On another note, hoooow do you save up so many diamonds? 😍
    I didn't spend any diamonds for about a year except the time we got the body contour and highlight back. I had like 400 diamonds but i chased both of them and this is all i got left now :)
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Bella_1295Β  hey , i think you should send a ticket to the customer care. I texted them and got my rewards :)