Options

♡ Baddest B’s Only | #052624 ♡

JewrisaoaiJewrisaoai Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Hi y’all! ♡ Welcome to the official forum for the Baddest B’s 🫶🏼 Here we can share any outfits we’d like just for fun, communicate with eachother, etc. Please do comment who you are in the squad and any other things about yourself that you’re comfortable sharing. Posting consecutively on this forum is not required although it is encouraged. I will be posting a weekly question just to answer for fun so feel free to participate! 

Inactivity:
No one is kicked from the squad unless being inactive for more than days unless we are notified beforehand here. So please let us know if you will be away from the game for longer than that time given! 

Welcome, let’s have fun and enjoy the game! 🤍

Comments

• Options
    JewrisaoaiJewrisaoai Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi y’all! My irl and in game name is Jewyls 🫶🏼 Kays/Kaylah and I are best friends and created this squad together so although I am the official leader, we are the leaders of the squad unofficially. She was actually the one to get me obsessed with this game. Every week we both like to change our outfits, normally on Sundays. So if y’all would like to join us in this weekly outfit change, please do. It’d be fun to see y’all’s new outfits every week (: Please feel free to include a photo of your outfit with your introduction if you’d like! 

Question of the week: How did you begin to play this game and how long ago? ♡
    - Like I said, I had begun playing this game the last time around because of my best friend. But I will say, it did take me three tries to really get into the game and start to enjoy it and partake in the outfits. So if I were yo be official, I had started playing the game about 5 months ago. 

• Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I'm looking for squad, is there anywhere? I am very active