👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

What amazing skills you Dolls have. You are all loved members of this Squad!! All my girls are superstars! 

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey squirrel friends. We have a new UKD Squad member! Let’s all welcome Angela to the Werkroom. 

Tell us a bit about yourself and your Doll so she can get to know the family.  <3

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

Hello, hello, hello! Just a reminder about our Kudos plan.  Grab a screenshot and save to notes on you phone.  Couldn’t be easier. Kisses xx

• AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Hello everyone! I’m so happy to be a part of your squad!
     I’m a daily player, been playing for about 3 years constantly. I’m very generous with my Kudos, and i will be very happy to help if you need anything to buy from the lookbooks. 
    I just hope the rumors about this game ending aren’t real, so we will have more time to hangout, dress, and slay our outfits.  <3
    edited March 2023
    Thanks for the Kudos Dolls! 

edited March 2023

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM  <3 MUTHA <3

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Hi mutha, hi everyone! Is it possible for me to get back to the squad? I couldn't sign in for a couple days in the last couple weeks due to some personal issues and I'm really sorry for that, but I always sign in in time for sharing kudos and I really like our squad :( 
    Again, i'm so sorry, i'll try to play daily as i used to do before, it was just a couple crazy weeks :( thank you in advance!!!
    Hi doll! @erikacaroliinel I’m happy for you to come back to the Squad. I didn’t remove you. I do understand that we can’t all sign in everyday but we have to make sure we are handing out kudos regularly. I do keep my eye on the tally to make sure everyone is keeping up. Happy for you to come back.  <3
    edited May 2023
    Tysm mutha!!! i don't know what happened i ended up removed, but i'm so happy to be back :) sending kudos asap!!

edit: idk why is this happening, maybe i need to join another squad, get out and then try joining again? i'm messaging support rn
    edited May 2023
    Hey Doll. @erikacaroliinelSorry you are going through all that!! I’ll open the squad so maybe that will work. Chances are we might get others joining that are not on Forum. But we all def want you back!! 

edited May 2023
    o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o:)

Hey Dolls! Over the next few days I will be posting some of my fav looks from the runway. Some go WAY back! 

You have all been showing some amazing looks. 

@kkhdiamond Your furry boots and bikini are so cute. You’re a star. I’m always blown away with your choices. 🛍️
    @kassidyk You always keep it interesting with so many new looks. Love that! So much fun watching you! 🏆
    @nellebells You are always so classy! One of our OG’s! So glad you’ve stuck with us. Superb taste level! 👑
    @heyitslissa Always a fun, colourful look! You’re so creative! Beautiful! 🛼
    @kkhcrose Sexy looks but always with a twist! Showin’ the gurls but with super cool boots! Very on trend! 💅
    @angelakkh You’re my ethereal doll. Such whimsy and sparkle! Never too much glitter! 🪩
    @nicolesoldthrworld So sophisticated! So eleguent! Love the touch of nature in your looks! 🦋
    @justanna. Wow! Our resident rocker chic! Such depth to your looks. Always so well thought out! 🤘
    @muddah47 Well what can I say. You’re amazing! 3 strokes and you’re still playing. Still turning the looks. 💋
    @iamgogo Another one of our fashionista’s! I could never even conceive the looks you create. Amazing! 🔥
    @erikacaroliinel Please come back to our Squad! We miss you! ❤️
    Grace I always think of you as our angel! Always so demure and perfect. Such lovely looks! 😇

Every single one of you are a much loved member of our Squad. As MUTHA I watch all of you. I play this game as a stress reliever and I cannot tell you how much fun it is for me to see the ever changing runway. You Dolls really make the game fun. Love you all! 🥰

edited May 2023
    @erikacaroliinel. GLU Support? 

o ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o

Hey Dolls! Over the next few days I will be posting some of my fav looks from the runway. Some go WAY back! 

You have all been showing some amazing looks. 

@kkhdiamond Your furry boots and bikini are so cute. You’re a star. I’m always blown away with your choices. 🛍️
    @kassidyk You always keep it interesting with so many new looks. Love that! So much fun watching you! 🏆
    @nellebells You are always so classy! One of our OG’s! So glad you’ve stuck with us. Superb taste level! 👑
    @heyitslissa Always a fun, colourful look! You’re so creative! Beautiful! 🛼
    @kkhcrose Sexy looks but always with a twist! Showin’ the gurls but with super cool boots! Very on trend! 💅
    @angelakkh You’re my ethereal doll. Such whimsy and sparkle! Never too much glitter! 🪩
    @nicolesoldthrworld So sophisticated! So eleguent! Love the touch of nature in your looks! 🦋
    @justanna. Wow! Our resident rocker chic! Such depth to your looks. Always so well thought out! 🤘
    @muddah47 Well what can I say. You’re amazing! 3 strokes and you’re still playing. Still turning the looks. 💋
    @iamgogo Another one of our fashionista’s! I could never even conceive the looks you create. Amazing! 🔥
    @erikacaroliinel Please come back to our Squad! We miss you! ❤️
    Grace I always think of you as our angel! Always so demure and perfect. Such lovely looks! 😇

Every single one of you are a much loved member of our Squad. As MUTHA I watch all of you. I play this game as a stress reliever and I cannot tell you how much fun it is for me to see the ever changing runway. You Dolls really make the game fun. Love you all! 🥰

o ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 New UKD COMPETITION! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Let’s go right back to the beginning! Can you even believe the clothes we started with and how happy we were to get items we would never dream of wearing now! 👩‍💼 👚 🥿

The challenge works like this…. 

Go to your closet and pull a few items out that take you right back to the start. Create your best look with any basic items. Use dyes to transform your look. For fun you can throw in ONE flashy accessory but the rest has to be So Basic! Lol. 

I’ve started by changing my runway look. That hair was one that I loved so much! 

Have fun Dolls and remember, it’s just a game! xx

COMP ENDS IN 1 WEEK. 23 MAY
  • Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited May 2023
    Here’s my first entry. If I’ve got to make basic clothes work, I have to have a face on. You can’t expect us to reverse all the good work of Dr. Zizmor. Haha Yes, I’ve been touched by an angel! 

• kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

It’s giving *budget* Lover Era 💕
    Such a cute look Cleo Rose @kkhcrose! So glad some of you dolls have joined in! You and @Muddah47 really did take it back to the start! That choker and hair clip bring back memories. I wish I had a dress that nice when I started playing. The purse kills me! I think we got it in 4 different colours! 

Hey @erikacaroliinel Victoria!! So glad you’re back in our little Squad. I really love our team and hate it when people leave. You all feel like family I check in on. 

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Hey all - I’ve been away from the forum for awhile but am always amazed at the looks you all are rocking. So glad to be in a team of superstars 🥰🥰 

The competition idea is awesome - pity we don’t get such creative topics for our sys! Sorry for the bad quality - my game is on an old phone which has trouble with sending pics at the moment… but I just wanted to reminisce about the times when we only started off - here’s my favourite outfit from that era! Everything was either freebie or won from some box or whatever 😂

• KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    edited May 2023
    Hey guys ! ♥️Hope I'm not too late to participate 🤞😄 Here's my most basic look 😊
    Thank you so much dolls for participating in our So Basic challenge. I was getting worried with so few entries.  They are all so good. I am going to extend the comp until Friday the 26th. Hopefully we will get a few more entries!

>:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA  >:)

What’s going on Dolls???

Likely that any of you reading this are signing in regularly. So thank you to those Dolls that are keeping it exciting at UKD. I see you! xx

As for you others, please sign in daily. There are only 2 requirements of you to be in this Squad…

Sign in daily and hand out Kudos!

Not only are the Dolls not getting Kudos they deserve but if this keeps up the Squad will dissolve. 

If you are no longer interested in the game, just let me know. 

I am trying to keep it fun here on the Forum but if you don’t sign in, you don’t see!

Hey everyone, so glad to be back! Had to run a few errands before rejoining the squad but now it's all good :) also, kinda late to the party but i'm posting this just for fun, this look reminds me a lot of my debut era, but prettier 😅

edited May 2023
     🎉 o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o:) 🎉

🥰Thank you to @Muddah47 @kkhcrose @justanna @erikacaroliinel for playing!! You Dolls are superstars! 🥰

🤩An extra Kudos will be winging its way to you as soon as I can! 🤩

• KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Irons said:
     o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA o:) 

Omg yay! 😆
    edited May 2023
    😇 ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHA 😇

I’ve been watching you Dolls!! 🥷

Throughout the weekend I will be posting some of my fav looks.