Options

Game Crashing

bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
Hi -
I have not been able to get on in the game in 4 days now because it keeps crashing every time I load up the game.
It shows the loading screen for about 5 seconds and then crashes. I don't know what to do! Does anyone know a fix for this?

I'm on iOs, have 8GB of free storage, and I have tried fully reclosing and shutting down my phone. I'm out of ideas
💋 KKH Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Can you send a ticket to customer Care?  I’ll also try and get help for you, but reach out.  Sorry this is happening. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Can you send a ticket to customer Care?  I’ll also try and get help for you, but reach out.  Sorry this is happening. 
    Thank you Koko<3 Updating to iOs16 fixed my issue, I wonder if there's an issue for older updates with the game.
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • Options
    jacobb2307jacobb2307 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ok so I loved playing this game but I haven’t been able to play it since May 2022 ! My game is always crashing and I’ve tried everything from restarting my phone to reinstalling the app. I continued renew my subscription up all the way to December 2023 and finally cancelled it because the game still crashed. Well I always thought it was a storage issue on my behalf but I just bought a new iPhone with a bunch of free storage so I reinstalled the game, yet it still crashes ! Please somebody help me I’ve been wanting to play this game for about a year now and I can’t 🥹🥲