Options

Is anyone else not able to sign their game into Facebook?

jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
I've been waiting a week now and Glu told me that they were working on this "with the team." I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy tablet and it will NOT let me sign into Facebook no matter how many times I press the button to sign in. Where are my other Android players? PLEASE SEND HELP!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I wrote asking for info about this.  Haven’t heard back yet.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Yes none of my squad is able to sign into Facebook. I wrote @eggsandbananas a few weeks ago but haven't heard back.
    iOS
  • Options
    Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Me neitheerrr please solve this
  • Options
    I'm told they are working on it.   Sorry for the inconvenience.   :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    any news on this? i cant log in on my new phone with either facebook or google play..
    uh hi
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I have a white screen this whole week and haven't been able to sign into Facebook for a month now. They kept telling me they were fixing it and now I can't play at all smh!
  • Options

WE HAVE A TEMP WORKAROUND
    I have an update! Though there is good news and bad news.

The good news is, we found out what's causing the issue -- it's a new update to Google Play Services. If you UNINSTALL disable GPGS, KKH will then work. After disabling GPGS, when you launch KKH, you will see a pop-up asking you to enable GPGS, but you can just ignore it and it should not come back.

1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. You'll see a warning that it could affect other apps. It's OK, you'll re-enable it later and everything will be fine.
    2. Then launch Kim Kardashian Hollywood. 
    3. You may get a pop-up notification telling you you must enable Google Play Sevices. Don't tap it! In a few seconds your game should launch normally.
    4. Once you are finished playing, don't forget to to re-enable Google Play Services! Keeping it disabled could affect other apps on your device.
    5. On your mobile device, open Settings . Tap on Apps, click on the drop down to select 'Disabled'. Select Google Play Store > touch enable.

The bad news is that I don't know if you're using Google Play Services for other applications, and also, we need to figure out exactly what is causing this issue. It is not coming from our end as it is due to an update to Google Play Services.

I'll come back when I have more information.

(THERE ARE MORE INSTRUCTIONS, GO HERE AND READ
    from that point.   There are steps by step instructions a few posts down, plus player reaction. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary