Options

Can't enter game

DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
Since yesterday morning I just get a white screen when I try to open the game. It opened fine when I opened it to submit my last look for the last SYS but I checked it to claim the ts prize at the end, I couldn't do anything.
Platform: Android

Comments

• Options
    DrimüllerDrimüller Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Since yesterday morning I just get a white screen when I try to open the game. It opened fine when I opened it to submit my last look for the last SYS but I checked it to claim the ts prize at the end, I couldn't do anything.
    i am having the same problem when i enter my game i get a white screen endlessly 😭😭
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Same is happening to me
  • Options
    rosy21rosy21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Same here what we gonna do why they not help us its make so sad and i deleted and upload my game still white i wish i didnt delete. But at the least mt game connected fb account
  • Options
    viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    This was the sign I needed from the universe to stop wasting time on this stupid game.  I have uninstalled it and I'm now done for good. 
  • Options
    mahalia80mahalia80 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm getting the same thing a white screen since this morning. 
  • Options
    igotbaconbroigotbaconbro Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Got this too today. Kinda dumb that no mods address it, this forum looks so dead 💀
  • Options
    laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Same here! I could get in the game no problem this morning, now just blank white screen :/
  • Options
    maria3maria3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problem :(
  • Options
    IvoneRIvoneR Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same here. It's been 2 days for me. I'm frustrated cause I think I haven't saved my game in the play store in 3 weeks or so. I'm probably losing my latest progress 😔
    Ivone R.
  • Options
    Tee17YTTee17YT Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Can't play the game. Screen is all blank white but for whatever weird reason it still logs me on? Very upsetting bc I have so much time/money I put in to it & have played it for years now. I am hoping to God I don't, or anyone dealing with this same issue, have to start over! Tbh, for ME, imo....this game is one of my TOP FAVE mobile games I've played! Mannnn this sucks! 😤😩
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I cannot open the game anymore since yesterday. All I get is a white screen, no matter how long I wait.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    lawrencecarolllawrencecaroll Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 1
    I will be eternally grateful to the folks at https://boosthive.eu/w-classic/leveling for all the aid they've given me throughout the years of my gaming career. The game's overall quality, the ease with which one may advance through the levels, and even my gear have all reached unprecedented heights. Having a reliable gaming friend at my side is almost the same. I was a simple contender before using Boosthive, but now I'm a dominator! Boosthive is an essential item for every gamer looking to level up. Sure thing!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't know if anyone can help, but if you have your ID # you can send in a ticket by going here https://glumobile.helpshift.com/hc/en/24-kim-kardashian-hollywood/ and using the Contact USs button toward the bottom of the page.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I'm android and the game still loads for me. 
  • Options
    roseloveroseroseloverose Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    hello how are you :) 
     my game kim kardashian hollywood is not open this my problem excusme me you can everyone help me 
    <3 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The game stopped working April 8th.  Its gone. But save your pictures before they disappear.  Thanks for playing. It's over. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary