Options

Is anyone else playing on an ANDROID having trouble "signing into Facebook" with their game? HELP!

jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
My game will NOT sign into Facebook and I keep clicking on it. It's been going on for a week now and Glu support keeps telling me that "the team is working on it." Playing on a Samsung Galaxy tablet. Is anyone else having this problem or even notice this? Please send help!

Answers

• Options
    rosy21rosy21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    My game giving white screen too but nobody helping me @kokokokonut
  • Options
    RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I have the white screen and all, but now I have  new phone and no way to getting my save file transferred because Google Play doesn't work and there's no connection to Facebook either.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Options
    qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts

I have an iPhone and this popped up. My *personal* guess is that the servers are slowly shutting down
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Tbh I see no way for this to be fixed without them making a new contract with Google and then releasing an update which they have already stated is NOT going to happen. I'd have had respect for glu had they just be straightforward with us back November/December.....instead of leaving us hanging which I believe was so players should still make purchases....