Options

Highest level of a marriage to have baby

Honest124Honest124 Registered Users 1 Posts
I would like to know what is the highest level of a marriage so I can have a baby because at first I thought it was 3000 but when I reached there it said 6000

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    It is now 12000.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you get tired of dating, you can always adopt a bundle of joy. :) I think it is 180Stars. But if you decide to keep dating for it, a great time is a Dating Weekend. When all you do all weekend is date, (and the few Event gigs that will also give stars)...I don't recall when the last one was.

Be sure to post pictures of your family addition when it happens in this thread..http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135713-Baby-and-me-(Also-the-Delivery-room)&highlight=Waiting+room And a tip, if you go natural, I've found that the baby takes the hair and skin color from the way the player's doll looks at the time you agree to become a parent. So if you're fair and blone, but your spouse is dark with black hair, by changing your appearance to black hair and dark skin you can most likely have a baby with those characteristics. Good luck have fun, and thanks for playing. You'll make a wonderful parent. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    smilingangel85smilingangel85 Registered Users 11 Posts
    We're a allowed to have 2 babies now, right?
  • Options
    Yes, two babies now. If you Adopt, it's 160Stars, if you date up for it....when you hit the new max of 15000 Dating points, you are asked if you want another baby.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hollygurl22Hollygurl22 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I dated my husband until I reached the 12,000 mark. I really hoped for a baby, but he only said I was his soulmate. Do I need to reach 15,000 now? Really frustrated that I reached what I thought was the limit to find no baby proposal...
  • Options
    Yes, 15000 Relationship points gives you the opportunity to have a second baby. Good luck, only 3000 left to go. Be sure and post your bundle of joy pictures in the Baby thread. It's in General Discussion. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Okay so I went on a ton of dates with my hubby and I'm so confused. Why is he saying to me twice that I'm his soul mate and that he loves me? Is my game glitched? I passed 9000 points. I was expecting that he would mentioned to start a family. I getting really ****ed off about dating in this game. It's stressing me out and marriage is not even worth it at this point. I might have to consider saving my k-stars to adopt a child if that's the case. If he doesn't ask me by the time I reach 12000 points, I will get divorced. I feel so discouraged. I think Glu doesn't want my doll to conceive a child. 😢
    tmp_2903_Screenshot_2015_08_16_15_22_30162687161.png

tmp_2903_Screenshot_2015_08_16_15_24_08_1_203472.png

photo uploading websites
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    The maximum is 15k
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    It sucks 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I don't know if I should make a complaint to Glu because it's not fair that he didn't mentioned about starting a family. I want two kids. I think I will adopt two kids instead of wasting my time, money, and energy with my annoying hubby.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Somebody told me that with the new update she had her first baby and she reached 12,000 points
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Haha, same here--though I'm only going to adopt one and want a family that doesn't look exactly alike but look good together. So when I adopt my first child I will most likely make it look VERY different from me. Ooh I already have a name picked out. Snow to get to level nine...(New player btw, but I'm learning a lot on forums)

Edit
    Oh, hm maybe you will get the baby at 12k?
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    kkh_Laila wrote: »
    Haha, same here--though I'm only going to adopt one and want a family that doesn't look exactly alike but look good together. So when I adopt my first child I will most likely make it look VERY different from me. Ooh I already have a name picked out. Snow to get to level nine...(New player btw, but I'm learning a lot on forums)

Edit
    Oh, hm maybe you will get the baby at 12k?

I can't believe my game got glitched!!!😣😣😣
    I usually have bad luck when it comes to dating events. I got jinxed with this new update. Smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I can't believe my game got glitched!!!������
    I usually have bad luck when it comes to dating events. I got jinxed with this new update. Smt
    Oh, hopefully the next one isn't a dating event.
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    Oh, hopefully the next one isn't a dating event.

This game is making it more difficult to have a baby. I'm too impatient to reach the max level to have a baby. I might have to stay single for a while.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    #SingleLife Join the party! XD
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    It's a **** shame too since he is the only attractive guy on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    You get your first baby at 12k. That was the max level when the Baby update first came out, and that's the level you have to reach. It's 15k for the second baby now.

Edit: Tho Koko just said you had to hit 15k in that other thread. I'm confused because others have hit 12k with this new update and got their first baby, and others haven't. Seems to be glitched??
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    You get your first baby at 12k. That was the max level when the Baby update first came out, and that's the level you have to reach. It's 15k for the second baby now.

Edit: Tho Koko just said you had to hit 15k in that other thread. I'm confused because others have hit 12k with this new update and got their first baby, and others haven't. Seems to be glitched??

I thought so too. I'm afraid that my game might be glitched⁉ Because with the new update the game is supposed to allow players to have two babies now,(when you reached the certain max level) so it wouldn't seem fair if some players could only have one baby.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Maybe Pandamoo is right. Maybe you do get your first child at 12k and your second at 15k. I think that is the case here.
    Edit
    How long did it time for you to get to 9k? Does it depend on how often you date?
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I just reached the 12000 and at first my husband only said that he loved me but when I called him for another date he asked if I wanted to have a baby. So it's still 12000 for the first baby and 15000 to have the second. If he didn't ask call for another date and see if he asks then.
  • Options
    Maybe Pandamoo is right. Maybe you do get your first child at 12k and your second at 15k. I think that is the case here.
    Edit
    How long did it time for you to get to 9k? Does it depend on how often you date?

I just got to 9000 points today. This is my 1st time that I actually took advantage of the dating event on this game. And I completed it and got all of the items. Yay me!
    I took my hubby to Oak Club to level up faster because it takes up less energy to have dates there and you get more hearts. It's pretty expensive to have dates there, but at the end it's worth it. I would highly recommend to go Oak Club with your significant other there since it's the best restaurant on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Hi, he won't ask about having a baby until 12000 so you have to keep dating. I just reached 12000 this weekend and my husband first just told me he loved me but when I called for another date he asked if I wanted a baby. So it's still 12000 for the first and 15000 for the second. Just keep dating and you'll get there :)
  • Options
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    Hi, he won't ask about having a baby until 12000 so you have to keep dating. I just reached 12000 this weekend and my husband first just told me he loved me but when I called for another date he asked if I wanted a baby. So it's still 12000 for the first and 15000 for the second. Just keep dating and you'll get there :)
    So next after I reached 12000 points, my hubby will asked me if I want to have a baby. Okay so now I know what the next step is.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carole, hi, When the dating level rose to 15,000 Max, the amount of points for having a 2nd baby was set at the Max. 12,000 points was the level for the first baby, so I'm assuming 12,000 is the first child option, and then 15,000 the new max the amount you need for the 2nd baby.
    When the update came out, the Announcement states the Romantic level is raised, you can have another child, Santa Barbara is added, but lets face it, when the update comes, we don't always read. I don't know what you would want Glu to Annouce. I
    Try not to be frustrated. You're closer to a child than my games are. And since I already adopted first babies, I think for the 2nd I will have to go all the way to 15,000. We'll see. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That's what I thought. I have a game that had a baby with her husband at 12000, then I divorced him and married my other game. So they have one baby, and 9000 points, and I'm pretty sure I won't be asked to have another till 15000. But I'm glad they didn't change the level for the first. OMG, can you imagine if Kim and Yeezy go for a brood like Brangelina. Don't laugh I believe there are a lot of players, aching for a third right now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pandamoo85 wrote: »

That was Koko being Konfused. I regained my brain a few posts later, when I realized that the 2nd baby was the max. I have a game with one baby and a new relationship, so I was thinking I'm not getting the 'want a baby' till 15,000. But if I didn't have a child already, that game would get her baby at 12,000 and the 2nd at 15. I do apologize for Miss Information, but that's a nickname I got when I started doing the news on the radio. At least it's not as serious over here. :)

Anytime you think I'm wrong, please feel free to question me, I'm human, play too much, and at the end of a grinding weekend, I think half my brain cells are sleeping.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    dollticdolltic Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    From what i know yes. I just had my first child!

• Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    dolltic said:
    From what i know yes. I just had my first child!

Totally unrelated: I've never seen someone tamper with Cassio's look before. My thoughts are he's one of those well crafted male characters of the game if not the best looking amongst the other supposed heartthrobs. But I really liked the update where you could change even the appearance of your romantic interests because most of them usually come looking so bad and the good looking ones on the top stars list are usually nowhere in the different locations for you to be able to flirt with them into a relationship 😭😭😭