Options

Discord

VolxmeiiVolxmeii Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi all ~

I've been thinking about creating a new discord for the community now that old discords have been deleted (or maybe I'm just not adept enough to find any??). However, before I take the time to set one up, I'd like to measure how much interest there is in having one in the first place. I know the game is "dying" with no new content but I've been playing for years and still do and I'm sure there are many out there like me who will continue to play it. 

In terms of the discord, there will be sections for SYS events, FAQ's, Squads, general chatting, and much more. I am just hoping to bring the community together in a much more personal way. 

Please let me know if you will be interested in joining as well as any ideas you would like to contribute. Should I choose to make one, I'll also be looking for moderators!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The Burrow is the active one
    iOS
  • Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited August 2023
    @AliBryant Would you be able to share a link? In all fairness I’m not super familiar with how Discord works, but the few times I’ve tried to follow a Discord link here on the forums, it’s led me to a page on their website with an error message saying the link is invalid or expired 😕