Options

I can’t play the game

yesdear123yesdear123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
The loading page is blank. It’s still has the white screen. It’s been almost a. Week

Comments

• Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I'm still getting notifications from the game bc I have an open ticket with support but since I'm using an ANDROID  I get the white screen as well. GLU'S solution is to DISABLE  Google play and Samsung warned me not to do that
  • Options
    SaffronpancakeSaffronpancake Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Google Play Services is essential to the proper functioning of the google apps so idk why they would even suggest that 🤨😒
  • Options
    placegrumpyplacegrumpy Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I think it is interesting we continue to receive newsletters telling us to come back to the game when a majority of us cannot get into it and will lose substantial progress. Funny. 
    🔹Playing this game since 2014🔹
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    The loading page is blank. It’s still has the white screen. It’s been almost a. Week
    It's been almost or will hit a month for some of us soon. I'm honestly envious that you've had this issue for far much less time😭😭
  • Options
    @ItsDonRose I bought 40 diamonds the night BEFORE the screen went "white." I NEVER got to use ANY of them bc I was saving them. SMH! I have pictures of EVERYTHING I have purchased in this game bc I NEVER trusted them from the beginning. I backed up my 4,000 pictures of purchases (clothes, makeup, hairdos, etc) I have made bc if they ever get this game fixed I want EVERYTHING I BOUGHT REIMBURSED.
  • Options
    I ALWAYS took pictures of EVERY purchase I made bc I wasn't going to rely on a false narrative that Facebook was the only way to "backup my progress and purchases." I backed EVERYTHING up myself! 
  • Options
    Another photo I  took showing how I  owned EVERYTHING in the "Kimiversary" boxes. Notice the open ticket I had on the left hand side of my screen. That was the oneabout not being able to sign into Facebook.  When youre spending  THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON A  VIDEO GAME you really need to take pictures of EVERYTHING  you OWN.  Its ridiculous but with this game its necessary bc of EXACTLY  what is going on  now!
  • Options
    I always took a picture of my final outfit in my "SQUADS" section  to prove I owned it plus it was the ONLY place in the game where you could take a picture of your  finished outfit without  having to pay for a background. 
  • Options
    This was the last picture I took when the game still had a screen so this is EXACTLY where I left off in the game. I  kept track on my own progress.