Options

Lisbon perfumery

JessicaSwift22JessicaSwift22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I would like to inquire about the Lisbon perfumery and how to earn the most k-stars from the Lisbon perfumery. I bought the Lisbon perfumery and fully furnished the Lisbon perfumery. I create perfumes whenever I have the option to create perfumes, in order to earn K-stars and in-game cash on Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. I can choose between three scents, which are floral, fruity and woodsy. What scent out of floral, fruity and woodsy gives the biggest payout in terms of k-stars? Also, more importantly, I am given the choice of choosing a magazine advertisement, commercial or launch event to promote my fragrance. What method to promote my fragrance out of magazine advertisement, commercial and launch event provides the highest reward of k-stars? Thank you very much!

Comments

• Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @JessicaSwift22 the scent and event launch don’t matter, choose the ones you like the most, you’ll get the same amount of k-stars at the end 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Options
    EnzagirlieEnzagirlie Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Spending big money on the perfume bottle determines the amount of kstar and cash you will earn. I usually use commercial or an event to launch the perfume. You just need to spend 1k or more to receive more. 
  • Options
    JessicaSwift22JessicaSwift22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2023
    deleted post