Options

App Auto-Closing and Error Message

IsabellaWalkerIsabellaWalker Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi guys! I am new to this forum because someone on Reddit suggested that y'all may be able to help me with this issue.

So starting yesterday afternoon, anytime I tried to open the app, it would either show the loading screen and then close, or it would briefly load the game and then close. Every couple times I tried to open the game, it would show an error message, which I have attached. It says, "Something went wrong with Kardashian. Kardashian closed because this app has a bug. Try updating this app after its developer provides a fix for this error."

Further information: KKH worked fine for me yesterday morning and I am not aware of anything having changed since then. I have tried restarting my phone multiple times, checking the app store for any pending updates for the game, and looking through this and the Reddit forum for anyone experiencing this same issue, all to no avail. 

The person who suggested me making this post said it would be helpful to tag @eggsandbananas and @kokokokonut , but if anyone has any info/help/advice, it would be SO appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    This is weird,  I'm reaching out for help.  Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so so much! I love this game, I already am missing it and it's only been a bit over 24 hours  :D
  • Options
    @kokokokonut is there a way I can contact support for help? I've only ever used in-game support and I obviously can't contact them if my game keeps auto-closing lol  :D
  • Options
    If you have your ID#, you can use the Contact Us button here.

If you don’t have the ID, I’ve reached out for help I’ve seen other cases of this so hopefully we’ll hear back soon.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut Good news, I realized I have my ID and PIN in a text note I didn't know I had! But when I submitted my ticket, I didn't realize that there was a toggle for if you are on IOS or Android and I'm on Android. Do I need to resubmit or can I just tell them when they email me? And I didn't see anywhere on the form that asked for my Hollywood ID, will that come later?

Sorry for all the questions, I just really really miss playing the game  :'(
  • Options
    I would add to the ticket if they’ve replied, saying it’s an Android game and “here is my ID #”.  
     I think once they have your ID, and your situation they will just go ahead and fix it.   A player had her game fixed within minutes, there’s a thread in General Discussion that popped up this afternoon. I immediately remembered your issue here, and wanted to check.   

If you haven’t heard back, go send a new ticket, change it to Android and start your message off with your ID#,
    say your game is crashing when you try to open, mention the white screen if it applies, and ask them to fix your game.   Good luck.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary