Options

Any recommendations for new games

MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
Just like everyone else I am devastated by the news of the game ending. I’ve been playing this game for years and it was very helpful especially during the times of Covid and getting through lockdown. I’ve played many similar games in the past but none of them had everything I was looking for like this one. Between being able to style your own avatar with so many options, in game storylines, the world you’re able to explore, and the weekly competitions this game had everything I wanted. Also the overall design and look of the game as far as superior to any other one I’ve tried. I was wondering if any of you had recommendations for what game will fill the hole being created by this sudden cancellation. 

Comments

• Options
    NoxNox Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Desperately searching, but nothing compares :(
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Following 
  • Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Redownloaded Hollywood Story - that’s a NO from me 
    tried Lady Popular - another NO because you can’t see the items they are so small and I tried to dress my doll for the competition, couldn’t figure out how to even get back in my closet to put shoes on, change clothes etc but the doll is pretty. So deleted 
    Pocket Styler - it’s basically just vote and compete. I don’t hate it. I’m able to dress my doll, she’s pretty but they all look alike in the voting.  
    Someone said try Movie Star Planet. So I wil try that

• Options
    MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Has anyone tried Avakin Life? It looks interesting but so do most games until you download them and realize they’re either really boring or you have to drop a bunch of money to play. 
  • Options
    MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Gosupermodel.com
  • Options
    Bad_girl_juliaBad_girl_julia Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Drest my favorite game except this one . Everyday playing there ! 
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    MoJo1230 said:
    Has anyone tried Avakin Life? It looks interesting but so do most games until you download them and realize they’re either really boring or you have to drop a bunch of money to play. 
    Avakin is more of a virtual reality / chat game than fashion tbh 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I liked Rupaul's Drag Race: Superstar it's obviously not as good as kkh but it's funny and funky, as a rpdr fan I loved it
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was using Drest before but they removed from Android devices & it was supposed to come back. It was supposed to be back in 2021 and I'm still waiting.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Someone on tiktok is recreating the barbie girl game if anyone is interested in that!
  • Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I’ve been playing SuitU for just over a week and it is literally the worst game ever if you thought KKH was scammy this is on a whole new level I seriously don’t recommend it 💕
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Someone recommended Time Princess for me a while back but i never got around to playing it
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    carramen_ said:
    Someone recommended Time Princess for me a while back but i never got around to playing it

Time princess is fun....it's sort of a dress up game....I played it through the kstar deals ....i think I'll download it again .....
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited April 9

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited April 10
    I like Everskies. It's mostly a dress up game and it's fairly easy to earn currency. There are fashion competitions there too and even if you don't manage to get on the first three places you can get participation prizes. The clothes are nice and they are made by other players. You can also trade rare items for the currency or other rare items . I almost forgot to mention there are body mods and you can change the doll's body type :)

The only downside to it is that it's pixelated and maybe some would not enjoy the aesthetic of the game but other than that, it was a good replacement for Kkh from my pov
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Not related to fashion at all, but i started playing hayday… so add me if you want haha: #8QVV8P8QU
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Me and some other girls from my squad plays SuitU. It’s a bit different, but same money hungry 😂 
    iOS player 

• Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited April 12
    Me and some other girls from my squad plays SuitU. It’s a bit different, but same money hungry 😂 
    Lmao I am number one hater of that game I keep deleting it - it’s definitely worse than KKH for being money hungry 😂💕

Edited to say I’m sure I saw KKH forum-famous AmyMimi on there though her post was so beautiful - I wanted to ask her if she was from here but I didn’t know what to say lol 💕
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Lmao I am number one hater of that game I keep deleting it - it’s definitely worse than KKH for being money hungry 😂💕

Edited to say I’m sure I saw KKH forum-famous AmyMimi on there though her post was so beautiful - I wanted to ask her if she was from here but I didn’t know what to say lol 💕
    Haha 😆 yes, they make new stuff way too often, it’s hard to save those gems. 
    And yes @AmyMimi is in game too ✨
    iOS player 

• Options
    Not related to fashion but I started playing Monopoly Go through swagbucks recently and have earned a $75 amazon card. It's pretty fun but It's not kkh