Options

10 Day Mark

Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
I can't believe in 10 days this game will be no more. I mean we've know for a bit now but it's really here and I'm more emotional than I though I'd be. ...I still don't understand why they couldn't leave it up as is so we could access our doll. Hard to believe in 11 days she won't be there anymore 😪 

Comments

• Options
    kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Thank you the last 10 years 💔2014-2024💔
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 29
    It’s so needless. There are so many players ready to support the game, eager to buy up to the end if they could have.  But I’m sorry to see it end, and wish wonderful things for all of you.   <3 how many graduations, weddings, new babies have we all lived through while playing the game?   10 years is a long time.  I guess you could say EA made Glu break up with us.   Lol.  

Once, my boyfriend’s parents bought him a brand new Jeep to break up with me.  As heartbroken as I was, I was rather impressed with myself that it took a brand new Jeep to get him to leave me and we were in high school at the time. I hope EA gave glue something really special to break up with us know what I mean? I really love you all and I’m gonna miss you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IvyBIvyB Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm heartbroken. This was the first app I downloaded when I got my first smartphone in 2014. And every new phone since then, this was one of the first apps I'd install. The first app I ever spent real money on, too. My phone just won't be the same without it! So many memories from all the weekends I spent setting alarms for events lol

Ten years is such a long time... Since I started playing I've gotten married, bought a house, and had a baby. It doesn't feel like ten years! Figures they'd take the game away right when I finally have the money and free time to spend on it again. 

Sorry I'm rambling, I'm just so sad. I'm really going to miss this game. 

:)
    Please sign the petition to remove the $4000 KCash prize from the 40 KStar Event Gift Boxes HERE
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I miss this game already… 💔
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    It thank you best last game 10 years good bye
  • Options
    pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I’m extremely saddened that the end is near. 😔🥹
    Been checking off and on for the past month to see if anyone would mention it on this platform.
     I’m so glad I’m not the only one who’s been depressed about it and I’m going to miss coming here to bring each other up and vent.
    You all have a peaceful and blessed life.

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I just saw this online and was like, "this would have been so gorgeous in kkh!" 😪

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    Good bye
  • Options
    JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    My doll is spending her last moments on the ferris wheel in Santa Monica, going around and around, looking out over all the adventures she's had over the past 10 years.

I can't believe how a little mobile game could grow to mean so much to so many. Looking at the wasteland of this forum, the Discord, and the instagram tags, it's really hitting me hard how it was US, the players, who really carried this game and made it worthwhile. I miss you all already.

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I'm so sad! What will I do with all this free time? I'm going to miss so much about this game & this space with you. 🥺💚
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine