Customization suggestions

AdrianAdrian Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been having problems playing the game itself, as it randomly crashes as early as when the game boots, or when I select a mission, or when I try to sign in to Game Center (haven't tried Facebook yet), etc.

But when I do get to play the game, (mostly offline), I usually end up having a hard time in the later missions because the default Bro is disappointingly so weak.

So here's a few suggestions for the default Bro:

1. Enable customization for the default Bro.
- I bet everyone who plays offline gets pissed with the default Bro when playing more difficult missions. It would be nice if we could customize the default Bro the way we customize the Bro we players use. If customization is enabled on the default Bro, we can now choose what gun it uses, the armor it wears, etc. This way, we can conveniently play missions with a competent default Bro, whether online or offline. This way, every player can enjoy whacking T.O.O.L.S. all the more with their trusty default Bro.

2. Enable the default Bro to level up.
- The default Bro can either receive the same level up points or it can get half of the total points that the player's Bro get every end of the mission. That way, it won't die off as easy. This way, it will level up as each player progresses through the game.

I sure hope to see this in the next update, not to mention several bug fixes to the game.
Nonetheless, Gun Bros 2 is a kick-ass game!

Comments

• LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    I think they the whole point is to force us to use the brotherhood. Unfortunately that doesn't work too well either. It would be nice to have some kind of option for playing offline.
  • StenoooooStenooooo Registered Users 5 Posts
    At least a level up option would be great, so he lives more than 5 seconds later on.