Queries

IvyyIvyy Registered Users 6 Posts
Do you have to use small bucks to move in citizen for the last spot in your townhouse? Just noticed all my last spots are empty :D

Comments

• jun027jun027 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ivyy wrote: »
    Do you have to use small bucks to move in citizen for the last spot in your townhouse? Just noticed all my last spots are empty :D

Same question here :confused:
    Passengers dropping off there just won't move into the last slot.
  • IvyyIvyy Registered Users 6 Posts
    jun027 wrote: »
    Same question here :confused:
    Passengers dropping off there just won't move into the last slot.

Lol!! Have to use small bucks then...
    Seems like the game only allow access for up to 30 neighbors.. I can add more but can neither get supplies or visit. Anyone facing the same issue?
  • OliverOliver Registered Users 4 Posts
    Looks like you need to upgrade the town hall to access more friends not sure though...

And does having a small bucks bought car move faster than the regular taxi? And if you upgrade the taxi then bought a new car afterwards would you still need to upgrade the new car?
    Oliver wrote: »
    Looks like you need to upgrade the town hall to access more friends not sure though...

And does having a small bucks bought car move faster than the regular taxi? And if you upgrade the taxi then bought a new car afterwards would you still need to upgrade the new car?

Yeah you might be right on the upgrade.. Nope, its just the choice of ride u want, getting the racer doesn't mean it will move faster unless u upgrade it and once you've upgraded the speed, it applies to whichever ride u get after so u won't have to start all over :D
  • jun027jun027 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ivyy wrote: »
    Seems like the game only allow access for up to 30 neighbors.. I can add more but can neither get supplies or visit. Anyone facing the same issue?

Same here. It's really hard to scroll to the neighbors beyond.
    And it's very laggy with over 100 neighbors :(
    jun027 wrote: »
    Same here. It's really hard to scroll to the neighbors beyond.
    And it's very laggy with over 100 neighbors :(

Wow!! That many neighbors?!? Friendly neighborhood you've got :)
  • Tlovescountry22Tlovescountry22 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My game Is stuck on collecting supplies and won't let me go back to my street... What do I do