Gun Bros 2: Suggestions List

TommyTommy Registered Users 22 Posts
4.jpg

With the recent launch of Gun Bros 2, a lot of us may have suggestions that we want Glu to add to Gun Bros 2.

To save space in this section and to get Glu's attention, post any suggestion(s) you may have in this thread :-) Suggestions that I personally think are a great idea and should be added to the game (that are appropriate) will be added to this main post to get staff's attention.

If you like someone else's suggestion, quote it and reply with +1 and if there is enough I may also post it below.

Suggestions List (ranked by popularity):
  1. Daily rewards.
  2. Xplodium to Warbuck conversion.
  3. Ability to upgrade weapons by using Xplodium.
  4. More maps/levels.

Other Threads:

Gun Bros 2: Brotherhood Game Center Usernames
Web Developer
Game Center: Devistations

Comments

• jackyjacky Registered Users 3 Posts
    An interface that allows us to read the description of the guns in the normal shop, instead of having to go to the black market.
  • E92m3v8E92m3v8 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Trade in the xplodiums for warbucks or add option of upgrading power of your weapon using xplodiums. I have close to a million of xplodiums and still climbing but have no use for them. At least if they can be traded in for war bucks I can use the war bucks to upgrade my weapons power.
  • StenoooooStenooooo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Add some functionality (*Android*):
    1. In-game screen rotation.
    2. Allow users to adjust "thumbsticks" layout.

Note: Right now for me, my "bro" gets stuck when I try to go Down-Left as I have a knick in the glass of my screen. If I could just rotate my game or move the thumbsticks it would be solved.

Ty for your time!
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    I think daily bonus would be nice maybe like the original and upgrades using xplodium is a good idea too but glu will NOT let xlpodium be converted into warbucks or gold coins they have not done this in any past game and im sure they are not going to start. Im hoping they will get multiplayer for android working im sure soon
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
  • E92m3v8E92m3v8 Registered Users 12 Posts
    The gun bros death match multiplayer had that upgrade option converting xplodiums in refinery to coins then in app shop had the option to convert the coins to war bucks. I believe it was 100k in coins can be converted to 120 war bucks. However it did cost .99 cents to do it. Still better priced than purchasing the war bucks straight up.
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    There should be challenges like Gun Bros Multiplayer. Or something, we need a way to earn Glu credits!!!:cool:
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
    Different revive/resurrect cost. 7 Glu credits is WWAAAYYYY too much! Thats downright insane! Even if it was cut down to TWO..... it would be too much to me. Although I may be tempted to pay 1 on some levels.
    Another option would be nice too! Explodium seems to be the obvious choice. Experience may work as well.

Please take this into consideration, as we have NO WAYto GET the Glu credits in GB2!

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • LonegunnerLonegunner Registered Users 3 Posts
    Like in gb1 try out the guns for 10-15 sec before buying would be great.
  • jonnyboi51jonnyboi51 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Please add ICloud support as well. Want to back up my game like I have in CKZ2
    jonnyboi51 wrote: »
    Please add ICloud support as well. Want to back up my game like I have in CKZ2

I second this! If there was an extra way to make sure I dont lose all my progress, I'd use it all the time

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    They have added a icloud save feature to other glu games (only one i seen is eternity warriors 2) were you would upload the safe file to icloud and you could reload the data whenever needed. If they did it in one game i dont see why not do it in this one.
    IMG%5D
  • DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
    There shade more guns I think it would be really cool if there were more tiers
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    My suggestion: Please make the weapon change button BIGGER!

So many times have I attempted to change guns only to find that I'm still shooting at blue barrier enemies with my red barrier-breaking gun. I've had a few goes on my iPad and it's not such an issue there. On the iPhone though, it's very easy to miss.