Options

Loss of experience, cash, armors, mods, and guns.

Waynehsu770Waynehsu770 Registered Users 16 Posts
I don't understand this. I played this gun for 4 hours straight. During that 4-hour period, I have closed and reopened the game several times and nothing happened. BUT I just closed the game from my iphone 5 multitasking bar AND everything I acquired in that 4-hour period is lost!!!! Someone please help me because I acquired several new armors and mods, leveled up and even bought a new gun that took me hours to get that money. Help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    You might need to file a claim ticket on that Wayne, so they can help you with that. You can do that by the FAQ and support link above and tech support will contact you through email. I hope you get your gear back. I'm desperately awaiting the release of this game for android. I love gun brothers!!!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Can you please give me the link? Thanks because I am on mobile version. And thank you for your reply I was so scared lol
  • Options
    dhyde79dhyde79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just had the same thing happen....I played a few hours, had made it to level 8 or 9, bought some credits, and then when I tried to sign in via FB and GC to play the endless missions, all of my progress was deleted, which, I wouldn't be quite as angry about it if I hadn't spent actual money on the pop up "if you buy 200WB we'll give you the rambo bundle and malware bundle and whatever the gun was" iOS doesn't refund purchases, which means, because the thing dumped my data, I lost everything AND I paid $10 to lose everything.....
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Can you please give me the link? Thanks because I am on mobile version. And thank you for your reply I was so scared lol
    Sure. It is in the forum under "Customer Care" on "how to submit a ticket" for future reference. But here is the link that will take you straight to the actual ticket. Good luck!
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

You might want to do the same thing dhyde79. I wish you both the best of luck!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    nvblumnvblum Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had the same thing happen to me. My problem was that I had used Facebook to sign in to gun bros 2 and after playing for hours and loading the game more than a few times during those hours of play I played gun bros 1. Gun bros 1 has you sign into game spy for multiplayer so when I loaded gun bros 2 it automatically signed in with my game spy account which had no purchases, explodium, or levels completed on it. I tried to load gun bros 2 with my Facebook account but I got an error saying that the saved files on game spy and Facebook were different so gun bros 2 forced me to sign out of Facebook to continue. Hoping for a solution to this problem soon but who knows.
    Played on nexus 7
  • Options
    Glu technical support replied that they can not restore progress, experience, guns, mods, and armors. Only war bucks. And you have to provide evidence/receipt that you bought iTune credit.