Any chance of getting an update on the Gamecenter login issue???

ASWRosenbachASWRosenbach Registered Users 7 Posts
It's been over a week since this 'broke'. It really like to be able to log in and play with friends. Your lack of communication is nearly as frustrating as the issue itself.

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Totally agree with you in every way . Its been some time even more than a week since this issue popped up and still NO WORD feom glu or anything about fixing it . I sure hope this doesnt take long to resolve im a huge fan of glu and all their games but this is getting me mad and tired of trying to sign back in
    IMG%5D
  • mcasconemcascone Registered Users 2 Posts
    Agree. I thought it was just me but it looks like everyone is having this issue. If they want people to keep playing this game, they had better fix this asap.
  • bproughbprough Registered Users 9 Posts
    they are busy posting stuff about samurai vs zombies defense 2 coming out
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    bprough wrote: »
    they are busy posting stuff about samurai vs zombies defense 2 coming out

Well thag is ifiotic that they have huge bugS, yes not 1 or 2 more and more . And its dumb that if they have a game with these many bugs that affect a big big part of the consumers and lose them because they are busy with one other game . This problem is huge and they have major bugs to squish
    IMG%5D
  • LobbyLobstaLobbyLobsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    I agree too. It's painful trying to grind your Bro up using a Level 1 Bro to assist. Need Glu to sort this out pronto. Can't recommend game to friends if this feature isn't sorted. Waiting patiently but might have to stop playing this game until the login bug is sorted. Btw, I hate how it restarts the game once you try to login (it's bad enough waiting for menus and maps to load).

I started playing this game on my iPhone 4 and tried to use the update feature to transfer my current score onto my iPad. It didn't work and I started getting conflicts between the two iDevices. I had to delete the game off my iPad as it wasn't syncing properly. I now wished I had started playing the game on the iPad as its a lot easier to read and see things compared to the tiny iPhone screen.