Options

FAQ for Samurai vs. Zombies 2 (frequently updated)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    hbearnbd wrote: »
    Hi Glam,

When I try to defend my item in multiplayer I get the error message: Unable to retrieve opponent information. The only option I get is return to store. I have to wait till the time runs out and spend souls to get the item again from someone else. Not sure if this is a glitch. Running off S3 android device.

Definitely submit a Customer Care ticket to document the issue: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    hayoshayos Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi....what is the attack power of each ally after they reached the max level?... because i want to organise a little my defending army.
    Thank you
  • Options
    MMolnar16MMolnar16 Registered Users 1 Posts
    When I get Glu points in game, they aren't showing up in the store. All other items I collect are being shown. What can I do?
  • Options
    bpanzer1bpanzer1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I keep getting massacred by "white" or "platinum" opponents... how do I get these... are these maximum upgraded soldiers ?
  • Options
    the truththe truth Registered Users 1 Posts
    You get the white allies after level 10 upgrade.
  • Options
    mleenheermleenheer Registered Users 6 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Definitely submit a Customer Care ticket to document the issue: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

You will know this error is going to occur if there is no player name or information above their defense rating. I get this regularly, it looks like you can choose that player but of course it doesn't happen.
  • Options
    mleenheermleenheer Registered Users 6 Posts
    On the Multiplayer window, tap the icon by your defense rating. It shows you what makes up your rating and gives a "change" button where you can pick different defenders.
    hardeyboyz wrote: »
    how do you choose you hero and allies lineup your defense when not online? are they been choose by default?:confused:
  • Options
    jespachasjespachas Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sometimes when im attacking in multiplayer only 1 attack burns a lot more than it says to take,for example now i had a bit more than 2500 souls and after 1 attack that costs 400 souls i have ... 8 souls. Is anyone trying to solve this? it happens very often and its really annoying
  • Options
    ArgeniszArgenisz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Gano Monedas de oro al matar enemigos pero no me aparecen ya van como 30 que me roban, que esta pasando?
  • Options
    baiterbaiter Registered Users 3 Posts
    I paid for coins and never got them please respond to me
  • Options
    FantasticMinerFantasticMiner Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you reset your game progress
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Deleting the app and reinstalling it will probably reset it, but you'd probably lose all the coins and gems you earned if you are using the iOS app.
  • Options
    bao0909877000bao0909877000 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How can get 3abtilities?
  • Options
    Jaja30Jaja30 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    I love this game! Not a question, just an observation.
    We are glad you like the game! If you want to show the world how much you like Samurai vs. Zombies Defense 2 go like us on Facebook. There you can also see concept art, announcements, and other fun things.

Help, something is wrong! How do I contact support?
    If you have any questions about the game you are more than welcome to make a thread in our FAQ and Support forum. If you need to contact Glu Customer Support directly you can do so HERE.

Can my device run the game?k
    Samurai vs. Zombies Defense 2 requires iOS 5.1 or higher, and supports the iPad 2, iPad with Retina Display, iPad mini, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, and both the 4th and 5th generation iPod touch.

What is Power Rating?
    Power Rating is a measure of all your accomplishments. Every battle won, upgrade purchased, collection completed, achievement earned, consumable used, and daily reward gained contributes to your Power Rating. Watch out though! Battles and collection items lost will lower your score over time, so be sure to defend when another player attacks!

What exactly is IN the Mystery Box?
    Every Ally that you unlock when playing Samurai vs. Zombies 2 can be upgraded to a Gold Champion. Once you have acquired a Gold Champion, any time you summon that ally in battle there is a good chance that the Gold version will be summoned instead! The only way to unlock a Gold Champion, however, is as a prize in the Mystery Box. There are 21 Gold Champions in all!

So what exactly IS a Gold Champion?
    A Gold Champion is a tougher version of the regular Ally, sometimes with as much as DOUBLE the health or damage output as the regular version of that Ally.

What are Souls used for?
    Souls are used for launching multiplayer attacks! Every collection artifact that you attack has its own Souls cost, so any time your Soul Jar is full, consider attacking another player! Souls are collected in Single Player battles or can be purchased directly in the Store.

What on earth is a Zombie Head-In-A-Box?
    The Zombie Head-In-A-Box is a rare item that completely fills your Soul Jar. The maximum size of a Soul Jar can be upgraded in the Store, so the larger your jar, the better the reward for finding this item!

Wow, the Daily Challenge is REALLY hard! Why!?
    The Daily Challenge is a place to test your mettle against some of the most challenging enemies in the game. Depending on the Challenge, you might also be able to try out Heroes, Allies, or Abilities that you haven’t acquired yet. However, if you HAVE already acquired them, they will fight with any upgrades that you have already purchased for them! Finally, the first time each day that you beat the Daily Challenge, you will win a free Mystery Box!

How do I stop players from attacking me?
    Upgrades! The Multiplayer side of Samurai vs. Zombies 2 is all about completing collections which enhance your entire game experience, including Single Player. Collections are acquired by stealing artifacts from other players, so frequent attacks should be expected. However, many collections grant you protection in the form of improved defenses, so the more you upgrade and the more defenses you have, the less frequently you will be attacked!

Can players attack me when I'm not online?
    Your collections can be attacked at any time, and as long as you have Push Notifications enabled you will get a message whenever this happens. Once an artifact has been attacked, there is a window of time during which you can defend against the attack – and defending does not cost any Souls. Once the timer expires, the artifact status changes to Recover, which will allow you to get the artifact back from the person who stole it from you if they still have it. If they don’t, you can choose any other player to attack for that artifact.
    Pro Tip: In the Power Ups tab in the Store, there is an upgrade that will extend the duration of the Defense timer so that you have an increased chance to defend all your artifacts.

What exactly is the Legendary Strike ability?
    The Legendary Strike is a special ability that is used in Multiplayer. When you are attacking another player, your Legendary Strike meter fills up as your hero inflicts damage to your enemies. When the meter is full, you can launch one of four different abilities (the meter cycles through the four). When you use the ability, not only does it aid you immediately, but when your opponent is defending later they will be attacked by your Legendary Strike at the same elapsed time at which you launched it yourself!
    When defending your Artifacts, you will periodically see a message that says “Legendary Strike Incoming!” This is your warning that the person who attacked you launched a Legendary Strike of their own, giving you seconds to escape the effect. You may build up and use Legendary Strikes in defense, but they will only aid your immediate defense and not be saved for later.

Charms are awesome! Where can I get them?
    Charms can be acquired in a number of ways, including beating Boss waves in Single Player, picking up dropped presents during any mode, and as prizes in the Mystery Box!

I didn’t see my question answered here!
    If you still have a question that isn’t answered here, please take a look in our Forums to see if the question has already been asked. If not, feel free to ask it!

Im stuck in wave 50 it said that the impress is saved, I thought it should have hundreds of waves pls.
  • Options
    UncommonDoggoUncommonDoggo Registered Users 2 Posts
    PLEASE HELP! I spent 20$ on gems and even after a day of waiting I haven't received them, and I fear I may have just wasted my money. Please, help.