Options

finish the 50 wave

sinopeter84sinopeter84 Registered Users 1 Posts
the collection is interesting

very hard to beat friends.

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Most of the time i dont see friends. Mostly people in Random.

UPDATE: I have already finished Wave 50 using the Samurai and the Blitzkrieg strategy. What happens after that?

1. You can select any Wave from 1 to 50 in the Story Mode.
    2. You have a new challenge mission. Shogun Challenge. You would have touse the Samurai and by shock the required units are the ones in my Blitzkrieg strategy.All cavalry units. The main difference is that the Tornado is required. But fortunately the Lethargy skill is also required.
    3. Havent checked the collections but i think it would still be the same.

Now all i have to do is experiment, practice and wait for the next updates. Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I don't have it connected to facebook yet. Then again I doubt any of my facebook friends are actually playing this game, but I might be surprised. Even after the 50th wave it's still fun to try and get most of the collections though. Did notice even though the power rating might differ a lot, it's still quite hard to beat certain randoms :)
  • Options
    nagoyah wrote: »
    I don't have it connected to facebook yet. Then again I doubt any of my facebook friends are actually playing this game, but I might be surprised. Even after the 50th wave it's still fun to try and get most of the collections though. Did notice even though the power rating might differ a lot, it's still quite hard to beat certain randoms :)

I havent lost to any randoms yet due to preparation and doing the blitzkrieg method. Normally i use the samurai or the kunoichi. For the samurai i try to get the horse and all my units are cavalry and fast units like the assasin. The skill i update the most is lethargy since you make your oponents slow and you can damage them more or leave them. Leadership should be at maximum and i already have the tea pot.

For the kunoichi, i also use cavalry units and fast ones. Lethargy also used. Currently i can slow enemies for 45 secs. I also updated the poison darts and smoke bombs. Perfect combination is the smoke bomb and lethargy. Turns the enemies to turtles.

Cheers.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    It seems like everyone has took the method of lethargy and smoke bombs and went wild with it. Anytime, I see a person with Kunoichi and they have Zato, Farmers, and Farmer on Stilts, I can expect to see nothing but me frozen in one spot for a year lol.

It's really tough, but of course, me and my ronin gets through in the end. But does it count as a win if I have to use a lot of sushi plates and a revive???

UPDATE: I just beat someone WITHOUT having to use a revive. I got there well within the time limit, even though there rating was much higher than mine. It's safe to say that some are much better at this strategy than others. Thank Goodness! =D
  • Options
    It seems like everyone has took the method of lethargy and smoke bombs and went wild with it. Anytime, I see a person with Kunoichi and they have Zato, Farmers, and Farmer on Stilts, I can expect to see nothing but me frozen in one spot for a year lol.

It's really tough, but of course, me and my ronin gets through in the end. But does it count as a win if I have to use a lot of sushi plates and a revive???

The Ronin/Iron Wall Defense is by far one solution to the Blitzkrieg/Lethargy-Smoke Bomb strategy. Only the ronin has the ability to withstand the onslaught. Beefing up his armor is the key.

Not sure if my posts/threads on the smoke bomb-lethargy had any effect or they already know the technique before.

Cheers.
  • Options
    You win if your shrine does not get destroyed. Even if you die, you are not yet down for the count.