Options

Ronin/Samurai Musketeer Strategy

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Interested in units that use projectiles? Here is one strategy using units using arrows/rifles/projectiles.

We have the Samurai Archer boosted by the Rifleman.Then the Samurai Archer Horseman boosted by the Horse Master. The last slot can be a Horse for the Samurai or the Assassin/Rocket Farmer. You can use Zato/Nobunaga so that you have a hard hitter or use Takeda if you want it to be boosted by the Horse Master.

It depends on you on what charm you would like to use. Personally, I'll go for peace charm for defense or haste for speed.

Lethargy and Troop Attack will work well.

One advantage here is that it can handle both ground and flying enemies. Unfortunately, cavalry and archers do not have very high defense and may die quickly. The strategy here is to create a wall of projectiles than will kill the opponent's units/enemies before they get close.

Tea pots and sushi plates make sure you are ready to replace dead units quickly and keep them alive. One good place to wait for the enemies is near the arrow posts and the warding bell so you have additional support fire.

Comments and feedback welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.