Samurai/Ronin/Kunoichi and the Angel Brigade strategy

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
Samurai/Ronin/Kunoichi and the Angel Brigade strategy

For kicks, I tried this strategy in some of my missions. It involves using the hero and the available female characters: Assassin, Handmaiden, Rocket Farmer (well, looks female). Horse is good for the Samurai and the Priest can also be used to heal the units.

As usual, max the level for leadership. Sushi plates and tea pots will be very handy. For the hero skills, other skills to use would be lethargy, explosive cart and troop attack.

Ideal charms would either be the peace or power charm. I prefer the peace charm. If the units' are already maxed out, haste can make them run faster.

If you go for the all-female group, you could use the Kunoichi. Smoke Bomb, Lethargy and Reinforcements is a nice set of skills.

Keep churning out replacements as your units will die easily due to their low defense. Since most of the units use projectiles, the idea is to make them hit the enemies from afar and hopefully the enemies are dead before they reach you. Lethargy and Smoke Bombs will stall them while Reinforcements will give you a number of units to boost up your defense.

Comments and feedback welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• NyanCatTheoryNyanCatTheory Registered Users 12 Posts
    I spam rocket farmers because of their spread damage.Making the battlefield filled with explosions.:3