Data recovery issue RESOLVED

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Even though my old save with the good guns was deleted from gamecenter i still was able to load my ipads save data which is the one i have been using. When the screen came up to chose which save file to use wether local or online i closed the app out to see if issue really resolved . Every time i tested it the menu would pop up so it seems this issue is finally RESOLVED
IMG%5D

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That's great!!! I'm glad you got things sorted.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Even though my old save with the good guns was deleted from gamecenter i still was able to load my ipads save data which is the one i have been using. When the screen came up to chose which save file to use wether local or online i closed the app out to see if issue really resolved . Every time i tested it the menu would pop up so it seems this issue is finally RESOLVED

Guess i should be fair and change my rating in the appstore from like 1 or2 stars to 5 :p its only fair. They resolved the issue now i owe them 5 star reviews (:
    IMG%5D
  • Marjon6Marjon6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have the same problem! How did you resolve it?
  • bproughbprough Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yes maybe a fellow user can help since tech support gives the answer that is given to them in their handout and nothing more. Do this , this or this if that doesn't work you are one of the few and we are working on it.
    bprough wrote: »
    Yes maybe a fellow user can help since tech support gives the answer that is given to them in their handout and nothing more. Do this , this or this if that doesn't work you are one of the few and we are working on it.

When the intro exits and its calling mom it will ask you to chose a save data . Either local or online but my old data got deleted so maybe that happen to you but i kept playing on my ipad and thats how my data transfered to both my iphone and ipad . Ur data may start to save starting now and the opd one deleted . I suggest you sign in on another device , download gun bros 2 and start it to see if it allows you to get the data from your main device . I dont want to tell you to delete the app then reinstall to see if it did because it it dint u would lose that data too so do the thing with the other device that i suggested
    IMG%5D
  • bproughbprough Registered Users 9 Posts
    weird even on my iphone when i installed it after intro it goes to the pick a bro screen.
    bprough wrote: »
    weird even on my iphone when i installed it after intro it goes to the pick a bro screen.

Now it says to install a new update every time the app starts or signs me in to gamecenter from the screen where u sign in to gamecenter and facebook but the thing is THERE IS NO UPDATE . wtf is wrong o.0 why does it say this?
    IMG%5D
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Our latest update went live recently and it sounds like the update hasn't propagated across all platforms. It usually takes a few days for itunes, the iOS app store, and apple's browser store front to synch up. Which version are you running now? (Listed in the about screen)

Also, I'm glad to hear you were able to recover your save data!
  • Marjon6Marjon6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mom wrote: »
    Our latest update went live recently and it sounds like the update hasn't propagated across all platforms. It usually takes a few days for itunes, the iOS app store, and apple's browser store front to synch up. Which version are you running now? (Listed in the about screen)

Also, I'm glad to hear you were able to recover your save data!

How do I recover my saved data. It does not give me that option?
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    From the sticky, there are a couple of options for retrieving your save data, depending on the actions taken the last time you played:

If you have previously played GB2 with a network connection and the game is now booting to the Bro Select screen (where you choose Percy or Francis), try tapping the “Played Gun Bros 2 before?” button and then connect to a social network via the Login screen.

If you have reinstalled the game, depending on the actions taken during a previous install, there may be more than one way to restore your save data.
    1) If you were signed into Game Center, Facebook, or both during a previous install, launch the game and tap the "Played Gun Bros 2 before" button. Sign in using the same login information used during the previous install to download your save data.
    2) If you were not signed in to a social network during a previous install, sign out of Game Center/Facebook and launch the game. Your save data will be automatically downloaded during boot. Once you have downloaded your data, you may sign in to any social network at your leisure.