What's your favourite hero?

tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
My fav is Brenna the Rouge. While I don't like using the Blink strike option due to the long time delay, she has the highest DPS of all the heroes with two strikes for every one strike another hero does.

Comments

• HeidenHeiden Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have found that Brenna dies too quick...you have to be really careful that she doesn't get attacked.
  • ebutler8808ebutler8808 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Z'dar is by far my favorite you just can't beat his worth with his special abilities being such power houses, temblor especially.
  • SuperLETHALSuperLETHAL Registered Users 24 Posts
    i agree. Z'dar is my fav too
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I do like Z'Dar. But I have to say that Kassia is my favorite. The ice arrow is great for any mob that ca deal massive dmg or fear. Keeps them still and doesn't let them attack. Then the rapid shot and the rain of arrow can both clear the whole screen and then some. With the cool downs rotating you can use each skill almost back to back. Also just the overall attack power is higher.

Now this being said I do have better gear on her than Z'Dar so I might feel different if his earthquake could not just stun everyone but kill them as well.
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    tangoraven wrote: »
    My fav is Brenna the Rouge...she has the highest DPS of all the heroes...
    Try Kassia ;)
  • LillwaldoLillwaldo Registered Users 9 Posts
    I like kassia's dps
  • SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    Kassia is my favorite (and my 5 year old daughter's too). Ice arrow will remove any single darkness mob from play.
    Fel'mor is also a must - his charge+stun makes short work of poison-spitters. And his taunt all makes him invaluable.
    After that, Brenna - her death dagger has been the key to the fall of dragons.
    I've seen a lot of people dis Tlanac in favor of Nixx, but I like them equally. Nixx's painfield is very handy, but so is Tlanac's thorn spell. Also, I find Tlanac's healing aura much more beneficial than either Nixx's or Thea's one mash heal all spell.
    Honestly, and I know others really like him, but the only player I don't have much fun with is Rognan. (Leogan is the only player I do not have)