Bro ops

Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
There needs to be bro ops to complete daily challenges like the first game this in my opinion is the replay value of the game greatly i like the first one over the new one many for this reason maybe not as high of rewards as the first but something would greatly add to the game
In love with the darkside I fell
Dabbling all the way down
Jestered the devil with my song
And got what I wanted all along

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Yesterday's daily ops were fantastic! It would be awesome to see Gun Bro 2 have them too! Plus it gives you more challenges to work for.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Agree, this would be an excellent idea, also it could be a good way of getting war bucks.
  • Darthplague99Darthplague99 Registered Users 81 Posts
    Right even if the rewards were smaller then the first game it would be a different game mode just food for thought
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along
    Additionally it would be a time killer since after finishing the game the only thing left to do is collect all the equipment... sometimes its tedious and even hard.

For example, I am currently missing the "renegade legs", I've been playing the last mission through the last 2 days and I none of the crates so far had them. At least with the Bro ops we won't focus only on the equipment, and we might even get new equipment while doing the ops so THUMBS UP!
  • adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    Dunno if this is possible without completely redesigning this game as they've already made away with the planets. An alternative is to create a special "challenge mode" in the game.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
    adaminkk wrote: »
    Dunno if this is possible without completely redesigning this game as they've already made away with the planets. An alternative is to create a special "challenge mode" in the game.

I don't think the planets are the key point in the bro ops. Instead of the planets they could use an specific world an mission, for example:
    Complete mission 3 in the map Brossesination with only the gun " hutch back". Or something like that.
  • Bizunas3Bizunas3 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I think story line is too short, it's not worth investing money in two days game. complete a few missions throught day is not enought... special events, monster ataks tournaments to win amazing upgrades or legendary items, something what you would need to reach something what would fill the game with more different activitys, it's just short now...