3/18/13 Update?

CSD9733CSD9733 Registered Users 1 Posts
Does any body know what improvements are made? I have been burned by Glu Updates before so I am hesistant to jump in feet first. From the loss of upgrades to the loss of Glu Credits I have seen some bad updates from Glu in the past. Also one of the Updates to SVZ1 was that the difficulty was ramped up to the retarded level. The game was broken and no fun after that.

Can anybody give me a heads up?

Comments

• klipschklipsch Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just did the update and the game craps out in multiplayer mode. I've tried 5 times...and each time I beat the Boss, the Timer stops, though I can continue game play. After destroying the Gate...it just keeps on going, without Winning. Graphics in front of the gate are partially frozen, but the match never ends. Looks like I'm going to be back playing Zen Pinball HD again...
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    klipsch wrote: »
    I just did the update and the game craps out in multiplayer mode. I've tried 5 times...and each time I beat the Boss, the Timer stops, though I can continue game play. After destroying the Gate...it just keeps on going, without Winning. Graphics in front of the gate are partially frozen, but the match never ends. Looks like I'm going to be back playing Zen Pinball HD again...
    Was this after facing enemies that were using the Spider Lady? Because this is indeed a known bug and causes the game to continue.
  • klipschklipsch Registered Users 4 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    Was this after facing enemies that were using the Spider Lady? Because this is indeed a known bug and causes the game to continue.
    Yes it is. Thanks for letting me know about the known issue. I'll wait for the next update I guess
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »

agreed.. so please select opponent in multiplayer who didnt use spider lady as defense:o
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Question. Do you sometimes get a wallpaper-like screen of the shrine when you try to go against an opponent in multiplayer?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    Question. Do you sometimes get a wallpaper-like screen of the shrine when you try to go against an opponent in multiplayer?

nope.but i do see glimps of opponent lineup before fight..thus can cancelled if see opponent line up is better than me :cool:
  • samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    Post-update, the game has become no fun to play. I'm fighting lower level players who, once I kill them, are somehow spawning unreal numbers of allies. I mean with little to no pause in between spawnings. I had one opponent I was defending against, almost the same level, have nothing but golden allies coming out one after the other. Not possible before.