Options

glu coins

wildmanbgillywildmanbgilly Registered Users 2 Posts
How come I don't get my coins when I lvl up or when I down load a free app for coins and when I first downloaded the game I had 40 glu coins the next day I had none how come plz help I can't get more and I need then the break shields ty

Comments

• Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    How come I don't get my coins when I lvl up or when I down load a free app for coins and when I first downloaded the game I had 40 glu coins the next day I had none how come plz help I can't get more and I need then the break shields ty

Do you play any other Glu Mobile games? On Android, many of our titles share Glu Credits, so what you obtain (or spend) in one game will affect the other games.

Also, when you download the apps to get free Glu Credits, make sure you complete all the steps that the offer specifies. Often, you'll need to run the app (the one that you just downloaded) at least once before the Credits will be given to you. Other times, you'll need to do something specific in the downloaded app, like reaching a certain level or obtaining a certain number of points.
  • Options
    wildmanbgillywildmanbgilly Registered Users 2 Posts
    I know but when I do its not giving them to me
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    I know but when I do its not giving them to me

After you complete the necessary steps, trying closing and relaunching your application. You might even try going back into the offer wall and seeing if the app is still listed there. If that doesn't work out for you, please submit a ticket to customer service.