Advise for those who plan to update CKZ 2

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
UPDATE: I should be updating my game by this weekend. I do notice that the size of the updated game is around 400 MB - not sure if this is already with the resource file, but the game may now be bigger with your data files.

Maybe I am paranoid, but I would rather be safe than sorry. Here are some of the things I will be doing in preparation for the upcoming CKZ 2 update.

1. Strong wifi connection - I am making sure that I will have good wifi connection for this. I am expecting a good couple of hours for the update complete.

2. Free up space - I am thinking that this is a major update hence the resource file will be bigger. I intend to free up some space and retire other games that I don't necessarily play.

3. Clear up cache, close background apps - Just to be sure that when I do update my game, there is no way that it will hang while in progress.

4. Charge up device - I am going to make sure my device is at least 80% charged.

I am just excited to finally see an update on this game and I don't want anything bad to happen.

Cheers.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.