Gold coins are disappearing

Glu,

My gold coins are not showing up in Heroes of Destiny but they are in my other games such as Samurai, CK Zombies 2 and Deer Hunter Reloaded. Please help!

Thanks

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Have you contacted Customer Care about this?

Try this link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?98-Creating-a-Customer-Care-Ticket

You also don't mention the platform you are playing on. is this Android or iOS?
  • davidv41davidv41 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Francis

Thanks for responding so soon! I'm on the Android platform. My glu credits started to disappear after I finished training a hero and my phone shut down because my battery ran out. I will try out the link as well.
    Do glu credits from others games transfer to Heroes of Destiny? I did everything support and the problem still exist. Also, whenever I get a credit from the game (HOD) it will disappear.
  • immortalitykingimmortalityking Registered Users 11 Posts
    yes it does, glu games which are use glu credit as currency can be shared.

it also happen to me before, when i bought glu credit on SvZ 1,it does transfer to another games like contact killer, blood and glory legend and frontline commando but it doesnt seems appear on EW2, so i had contact customer care he said try to delete my gwallet folder in android/data then connect the game via wifi/3G, it's work fine since then, whenever i bought glu credit it's automatically shared to another glu games.

you should try to contact customer care first but need to be patient it took me 3-4 days to finally got a response from them.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Customer care responded same day tonight. They also mentioned what could be the problem David. please work with them.

Thank you.
  • zjr74zjr74 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Does the shared glu credit works on iOS platform too? Mine doesn't appear on my other game (eternity warrior2) too.
    I tried their first suggestion and it didn't work. They suggested that it was a device problem but I disagree. My glu credits only dissappear in Heroes of Destiny and not in my other games. For example, when I earn a glu credit within the game it will disappear when I go into a new screen. How is that a device problem when it does not happen in my other games?