help on multiplayer mode... i'm not able to move

superkingkongsuperkingkong Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi guys,

When i'm playing in multiplayer mode, especially opponents with high power rating, every time when i go against them, they will make me not able to move AT ALL... and either they will keep attacking me until i die or the timer will runs outs. When I can't move, some red color things/energy/power will be around me.

How can I prevent that? or how can I over come it? Been trying few times, especially collecting items with 1000 souls.. but lost :(

Appreciate if anyone could help, thanks.

Comments

• LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hi guys,

When i'm playing in multiplayer mode, especially opponents with high power rating, every time when i go against them, they will make me not able to move AT ALL... and either they will keep attacking me until i die or the timer will runs outs. When I can't move, some red color things/energy/power will be around me.

How can I prevent that? or how can I over come it? Been trying few times, especially collecting items with 1000 souls.. but lost :(

Appreciate if anyone could help, thanks.

Is the opponent you're playing against using Kunoichi? If so, she has a skill that will freeze you, and the more you update this skill, the longer you will stay frozen. It's a very common strategy now. I usually use a lot of long range attacks with ronin (divine wind, explosive cart, troop trample) and spam legendary strikes like crazy! I would simply stay away from her, until you get your hero stronger.
  • superkingkongsuperkingkong Registered Users 4 Posts
    Is the opponent you're playing against using Kunoichi? If so, she has a skill that will freeze you, and the more you update this skill, the longer you will stay frozen. It's a very common strategy now. I usually use a lot of long range attacks with ronin (divine wind, explosive cart, troop trample) and spam legendary strikes like crazy! I would simply stay away from her, until you get your hero stronger.

I don't quite remember the first few times. coz i was panic trying to make my ronin move. Oh, and yes, I'm using ronin, upgraded him quite a lot. even though with such power, i couldn't make him move.. i was fighting with someone with 12k power rating. The last few times, i noticed it was kunoichi. The first few times, if i'm not wrong, my opponent was using ronin too. That was why I'm curious... what kind of power he was using. I thought it was lethargy, so i upgraded it to level 12, but nothing like that. It just slow things down, not paralyzed it, like i experienced it.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    You can check the discussion on the Blitzkrieg Strategy for some ideas.

When it comes to stopping people on its tracks, lethargy with smoke bomb is by far the most annoying. When I have an idea that my opponent will use this on me, I put in smoke bomb and lethargy as well but I remove the daggers and put in either reinforcements or troop attack. That way I can do something else other than waiting for the smoke bomb/lethargy effect to disappear (if I am still alive by then).
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • superkingkongsuperkingkong Registered Users 4 Posts
    Oh.. thanks. so it's actually smoke bombs and lethargy together...
  • LloydValentineLloydValentine Registered Users 37 Posts
    yeah smoke bombs and lethargy... and dilg is right on with his method. you definitely need to have something else that can attack for you because you'll be having a picnic lol.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    I noticed when u get to he bit by combo of smoke bomb or lethargy near the bell..there will be some glitch that prevent your hero to move. Last time i play against ronin who cast combo his wind and lethargy near bell cause my hero backward and unable to move about 5 second..but mu horse does the tapping which look like im move..zzzzzzz
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    By the way, is it relatively safe to update SVZ2 with the new update?
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    By the way, is it relatively safe to update SVZ2 with the new update?

ive update it.. seems pretty safe.. (except for the handmaiden bug that ive told in previous post..dunno which thread cant remember)