Errors/issues encountered with the new update

I have not yet updated my SVZ2 with the latest update. I know there are some feedback that there are expected issues with the update. Is the crashing of the game in multiplayer due to the Spider Lady Boss part of update or is it already an existing glitch.

At this point, is it worth updating the game or just leave the game be?

Comments and feedback welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• ColeCole Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game continually logs out (crashing) sending me back to the home screen of my iPod.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Cole wrote: »
    The game continually logs out (crashing) sending me back to the home screen of my iPod.

What generation iPod are you using and what is the iOS version installed on the iPod?
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    playing multiplayer mode.. my heroes just froze ( cant move ) after been hit by handmaiden.. all troops and skill can be clicked and response.. but not the heroes.. dunno what happened..heroes used is samurai with horse and got freeze right after want to go down the bridge to attack.. had to push replay button.. lucky no soul deducted..heheheh
  • nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    dilg2012 wrote: »
    I have not yet updated my SVZ2 with the latest update. I know there are some feedback that there are expected issues with the update. Is the crashing of the game in multiplayer due to the Spider Lady Boss part of update or is it already an existing glitch.

At this point, is it worth updating the game or just leave the game be?

Comments and feedback welcome.
    I've updated immediately.. It's a habit I have since I've got 10GB data for my phone, I don't really mind much. I haven't exactly noticed any difference, but it might be tiny enough to slip past what I'm noticing.
  • dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • mookabalmookabal Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having a problem in defense in multiplayer. Killed the enemy hero, back his forces up to his spawn area, and allies stopped spawning at 26%. I am able to move around, use abilities, and summon new allies, but none spawn from the attacker. I've waited and waited for 5 minutes now, and it's not ending or spawning anything.
    I am on an iphone 5, current iOS version.