Sincere Appreciation About Todays Game Balancing and Stuffs

SuperTeemoWinsSuperTeemoWins Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey I just noticed that after some runs from replay dungeons (4stars), I immediately noticed the amount of materials used in enhancing(Amber etc etc) drastically increased in quantity and I think It drops more often too. And after re-opening the app I read the notice and understood why these things happened and its because of the game balancing you made and you really reacted/replied to our suggestions! Hey that's just neat and a great start from such a new game.

Well I would just like to express my gratitude and bunch of thanks for the quick response you did on our feedbacks.
You immediately implemented these things after maybe, brainstorming or maybe after your Glu HOD team realized and decided that these things should be inplemented/revised.

I just hope that in the future you guys always respond to us, players. Not saying that you should always do what the players ask and demand but rationalize and respond to them when they give feeds to you guys!

Again Thanks and If you guys are kind enough to give us the full details of the game balancing you just made today, kindly do it, like create a new thead and post it there or just reply all the list of things you did in this patch here ib my thread. Well anyway I wrote too much already, Thanks again and MORE POWER HOD!

- SuperTeemoWins

TL;DR : I appreciate the quick response and game balancing you just did, hopefully by next time the player gives feedbacks/suggestions you respond as fast as this one! Thanks and more power!

Comments

• zjr74zjr74 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Still taking very long time to train heroes (Lv15-16 takes 6.5hrs/hero). Unequip function still not available. Costs of gems same as before, which is why lots of complains of HoD credit doesn't synchronize with other glu games, cuz it cost a lot higher (2000gems/us$49.99 for eternity warriors but 1325gems for the same price in HoD). Can Dev and Mod give a detail on the new updates like the man said, I didn't notice any differences. Still the same old wait 24++hrs to play 30mins, still can't unequip my training heroes so I can use them on other heroes to play.