Is there a way to clear an account?

QwaldQwald Registered Users 14 Posts
I realized I haven't used any gems on my heroes, and would have liked to do so, but since I missed all those levels (around 15-20 for all characters) I feel pretty weak. Is there a way to clear my progression, or at least reset the account?

I could probably just make another account, but I'd prefer if I could just reset it.

Comments

• arzenearzene Registered Users 9 Posts
    To start over, you need to clear data of the app, via application menu on your device settings. Make sure you've backed up the .obb file to avoid additional downloads.
  • QwaldQwald Registered Users 14 Posts
    Sweet, thanks. It worked well! And it seems I kept my glu credits as well! I should be able to get a few levels with double skill points!
  • GorionGorion Registered Users 19 Posts
    As if the training times are not long enough already, you wanna do it all over gain!!!!
    Now that's what I call masochism!
  • drwicedrwice Registered Users 8 Posts
    I don't find the training times to be that much of an issue. I just do something else (like school/work) in the meantime, but that's just me. I'm too busy to play the game for hours at a time anyway.
  • GorionGorion Registered Users 19 Posts
    You realize that it takes 12 hours to level up from 19 to 20, 14 hour from 20 to 21 and 16 hours to level up from 21 to 22!
    Times that 6-7 characters, how much will that be?
  • scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Qwald wrote: »
    Sweet, thanks. It worked well! And it seems I kept my glu credits as well! I should be able to get a few levels with double skill points!

so wait, if i restart I can get my gems back too? I bought a couple characters whom i like, but i haven't gotten all the double skills points along the way. You got all the gems you used back though? Wow, i might have to try that...
  • drwicedrwice Registered Users 8 Posts
    Gorion wrote: »
    You realize that it takes 12 hours to level up from 19 to 20, 14 hour from 20 to 21 and 16 hours to level up from 21 to 22!
    Times that 6-7 characters, how much will that be?

I only reached level 16 so far, the training times are still acceptable. But yeah, if you get all 7 free characters + some of the premium ones, I can see what you mean. The training times probably add up to 2 months or more...
    Gorion wrote: »
    As if the training times are not long enough already, you wanna do it all over gain!!!!
    Now that's what I call masochism!

Yeah, I'm a bit of a masochist and a perfectionnist ;p But I prefer to do it at lvl 16 than 30.
    scape211 wrote: »
    so wait, if i restart I can get my gems back too? I bought a couple characters whom i like, but i haven't gotten all the double skills points along the way. You got all the gems you used back though? Wow, i might have to try that...

Nah, I said that because I had no idea the glue credits were bound to my phone (or account), and not to the application.
  • SpreeweeSpreewee Registered Users 10 Posts
    If you reset your account, what will happen to your premium characters then ?
    Spreewee wrote: »
    Good question, I had none at the time...
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Spreewee wrote: »

You would lost them