Options

Epic and Legendary drops

scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
Has anyone gotten any epic or eegendary drops aside from the first play of a mission? I think I have gotten one or two epic ones, but never a legendary. I'm just curious to know what the drop rate is on legendaries.....if any.

Comments

• Options
    QwaldQwald Registered Users 14 Posts
    I've got an orange and a purple item from bosses at Party level 90 (I think...). Beside that, everything comes from missions. So you can get some, but it's pretty rare.
  • Options
    Nhughes87Nhughes87 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got orange boots but that's it from a mission...
  • Options
    WhizzardWhizzard Registered Users 9 Posts
    Nhughes87 wrote: »
    I got orange boots but that's it from a mission...

Yea i got the same boots for Tiberius
  • Options
    Matheus RabeloMatheus Rabelo Registered Users 5 Posts
    i have already gotten an orange knife for brenna, boots for tiberius and a staff for the shaman, cant remember his name.

but all of them sucked, the max of them was like half of the normal armor of the new itens i have now, so i just stopped using them.

but the boots gave like 10% block and +30 hp when it was improved 5 times but the armor was like 25 ;/

srry if my english isn't that good or anything, it's 'cause i'm brazilian...
    oh, and i play the game in portuguese, dont know if there's an option to translate to english. The portuguese names sucks, the shaman's thing is name Báculo... Brenna's knife is Adaga. Brenna's boots are Caligae. Lots of weird names, need to play it in english
  • Options
    denied69denied69 Registered Users 6 Posts
    NO PURPLE ITEMS ...around 3k finished missions....DONT EVEN DREAM ABOUT LEGENDARY...=)...
  • Options
    sethwenensethwenen Registered Users 10 Posts
    I agree Matheus, whenever you get a rare drop you don't need that items anymore, because in order to complete a dungeon where you get rare items first you need to spend gems on higher gear. Then when you have bought that higher gear with gems you can now finally barely beat the dungeon and if you get the rare drop, the gear bought with gems already surpasses the stats of the rare drop. So it steals the fun of the game, and just proves that Glu is leaded by a bunch of greedy vultures.

This is poor design from Glu compared with any other similar games in the market.
    What the heck???
  • Options
    pwhall216pwhall216 Registered Users 1 Posts
    but what games are like this....i love the dungeon crawler, loot aspect and lvling, skills etc
  • Options
    WhizzardWhizzard Registered Users 9 Posts
    Its a fun game, but the method of item progression and accquisition is totally wack and seriously needs to be reworked.
    Spend money/gems just to be able to replay a previous mission and receieve items that are useless.. XP is the only thing worth gaining...
    Then it takes several days just to level your "A team" party so you can advance to the next area... Then you repeat the process again..