Options

Strategies and glitches, iPad version. Unofficial bugreport.

LucasivaLucasiva Registered Users 2 Posts
Strategies

I use the saumrai as much as possible. His health is higher than the samurai when leveled up by coins only. Spamming with farmers (lv5) together with swordsmith has helped me every level so far (44). T'man for flying enemies together with tornado works in most levels.

Glitches

You can get unlimited soul jar, revive and no need to spend jewels on mystery boxs...

Disconnect internet and change the date on your ipad to tomorrow and voila, your soul jar is filled to the max. I spent 5K coins and 14 or 16 jewels to top it up to 1000 capacity. You have to reconnect to play multiplayer obviously.

If you change the date one more day again you'll get the daily bonus. After four more days you get a free revive!

You can change the date to a 24th march and play the rather easy daily challenge samurai showdown and collect a free mystery box. Change the date to 25th march and play the d.c. farmers revolt and get another mystery box - because the game doesn't remeber which dates you have a free mystery box from as long as it's a new day since the last box.

When in multiplayer avoid meeting the sorceress. You can see who your opponents hero is faded into the background when you select troops. I allways try to kill the hero first because of it's nasty special attacks. If I meet any bosses i simply run through them and fight the sacred gate with my reinforcements and the raise the dead speciality. Troops and bosses can't walk backwards :-)

Comments

• Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    My only feedback with the changing of dates. In my tablet, some of my other games which are date dependent may also be affected, especially my SIMs type games.

For your samurai, do you use the horse mount as one of your troops? It does turn the samurai into a quick "male kunoichi". Sometimes I use the farmer and cavalry combination.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    galdongaldon Registered Users 12 Posts
    Careful about focusing on just one hero, the game seems to have this habit of forcing you to use a specific hero in various missions.

The Ronin started off as a powerhouse, but now he's gotten to the point where I can't find a viable use for him. He takes damage too fast to tank the frontline, has no ranged attack to kite with, and can't even get behind enemy lines to grab drops and take out support zombies because his movement it too slow.