Special Premium Items to Increase Drop Rate

PhysiologicPhysiologic Registered Users 16 Posts
I would be happy to purchase via Glu coin currency any item that increases your rate of getting drops. Different tiers of such items may be the Protein Shake of Luck (slight chance of getting more chest drops, lasts 5 campaign runs for 100 Glu coins) or the Giant Protein Bucket of Fortune (better chance of getting more chest drops, lasts 5 campaign runs for 250 Glu coins).

Comments

• DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yup that would be cool it would be cooler if we could buy the stuff for like 45000 explodium
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I would be happy to purchase via Glu coin currency any item that increases your rate of getting drops. Different tiers of such items may be the Protein Shake of Luck (slight chance of getting more chest drops, lasts 5 campaign runs for 100 Glu coins) or the Giant Protein Bucket of Fortune (better chance of getting more chest drops, lasts 5 campaign runs for 250 Glu coins).

Like the idea they could also even make some special premium items to increas our guns power, rate of fire, damage, mobility and more. Really would like to see it
    IMG%5D
    Like the idea they could also even make some special premium items to increas our guns power, rate of fire, damage, mobility and more. Really would like to see it

Just noticed your other thread saying about special items that increase gun attributes like I listed above. So yea just like your other post
    IMG%5D
    Why do you waste your time on this forum advertising? No one will buy or go visit your links to consider buying or invest in anything because it's most likely a scam so just quit it
    IMG%5D