Xp farming

EgroyEgroy Registered Users 4 Posts
Play endless challenge 1, go north near the fan, shoot your enemies just like this picture below

screenshot2013033011521.png

I suggest you use:
Spread Eagle with 40k power
Red barrier
2 Shield mk3 mods

Use the shield when meteor shower comes.

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Wow 5 million points . No need to say thats a high score but that must have taken some time. (Im guessing kill streak bonus helped alot) i will try this for a few seconds and post results
    IMG%5D
    Actually works . Jist watch out cor those little gunners that dhot those little purple bullets . Just dodge them if a bullet comes which is rarely. But u do need to have the spread eagle . Mines spread eagle was more than 45,000 so it all went good . Down side is that people need to actually buy the spread eagle and upgrade it . Under than that great way to earn xp and xplodium
    IMG%5D
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    It is a really good strategy, but remember that not everyone can afford a paid weapon, in my case I have the hunchback and I am always moving through the world, specially in the middle, to the nort, to the north east side and then the middle, it is really easy because of the catapults that help you go jump from one place to another avoiding the new enemy hordes, and since they follow you they will be lined u for you :)
    Yes artix that was my point . Not even half the people are gona pay to buy the spread eagle and fully upgrade it to pass 40k in power
    IMG%5D
  • vashievashie Registered Users 14 Posts
    in this map does anyone know how to go west beyond the doors? i was playing multiplayer and a gun bro was able to teleport or jump to the west of the map and i don't know how to get there. i didn't see how he made it west of the map so i'm not sure if he teleported or jump or something else.
    Its a glitch in multiplayer . Glu has been notified about this problem . Arrows point to enemies that appear to be outside map and no enemies will spawn around you, forcing you to quit the game. So far i have only heard it happen on android for now . (Im on iOS) i havent seen this problem yet
    IMG%5D
  • vashievashie Registered Users 14 Posts
    thanks kush I thought I didn't know the secret passage or something..
    Haha its ok . Most people think players glitched out or something but yea it just something that mostly if not every time happens in multiplayer . Im on iOS and only heard android users talk about this problem . Hope i dont come across it. And your welcome :)
    IMG%5D