best way to increase health?

vashievashie Registered Users 14 Posts
i'm level 25 with 350 HP, 14 SP. i see some players with level 16 and 4500 HP 34 SP. how do you get that much HP? i'm almost done with all the levels execpt for 2 more missions and i don't have anything close to that..

how are players getting that much HP in the game?

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Finding new pieces of armor.new armor found raises speed or HP and the game extracts the speed and HP that the armor has and adds it to you so you can chose the armor you like best. So the players you see with such high HP is that they have found a lot of the armor and that has raised their stats
    IMG%5D
  • artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Finding new pieces of armor.new armor found raises speed or HP and the game extracts the speed and HP that the armor has and adds it to you so you can chose the armor you like best. So the players you see with such high HP is that they have found a lot of the armor and that has raised their stats

Exactly, if you just rush through the missions hoping to finish the game in a fast way it won't work, primarily because you will need a lot of xplodium to buy the weapons. I know you can get huge amounts of xplodium in Multiplayer/Endless mode, but you won't be gaining any Hp or Spd since you need to find these items inside of the crates in missions.

I know that its kind of tedious and boring at the beginning, but later on you will be exited when you get a crate and you don't know what part of equipment is it, it might be a new armor,helm, pants, xplodium or even Xp( which it sucks for me xD).

Basically just go through all the levels trying to collect equipment(try getting Gold stars in all of them). Keep in mind that higher level missions drop better armors than the first one, also if you find a piece of any set in a specific mission the most common thing its to find the whole set within that map.

If anything just check this thread about the Sets and Mods location, hope it helps!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?862-Armor-and-Mod-Locations-(CONTRIBUTORS-NEEDED!!!)!
    artrix55 wrote: »
    Exactly, if you just rush through the missions hoping to finish the game in a fast way it won't work, primarily because you will need a lot of xplodium to buy the weapons. I know you can get huge amounts of xplodium in Multiplayer/Endless mode, but you won't be gaining any Hp or Spd since you need to find these items inside of the crates in missions.

I know that its kind of tedious and boring at the beginning, but later on you will be exited when you get a crate and you don't know what part of equipment is it, it might be a new armor,helm, pants, xplodium or even Xp( which it sucks for me xD).

Basically just go through all the levels trying to collect equipment(try getting Gold stars in all of them). Keep in mind that higher level missions drop better armors than the first one, also if you find a piece of any set in a specific mission the most common thing its to find the whole set within that map.

If anything just check this thread about the Sets and Mods location, hope it helps!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?862-Armor-and-Mod-Locations-(CONTRIBUTORS-NEEDED!!!)!

Great advice artix . Always being a helpful and active member of this forum . Great job . Keep it up and thanks for being a part of the community :)
    IMG%5D
    Great advice artix . Always being a helpful and active member of this forum . Great job . Keep it up and thanks for being a part of the community :)

Haha thanks man :] and I just want to help, the only thing that I don't really like is the lack of members in this forum :/
    Haha thanks man :] and I just want to help, the only thing that I don't really like is the lack of members in this forum :/

Yea i know what you mean . Thats why i always come back and try to help people quickly to see if they get interested and keep coming back to the forum so we can get more people to be active
    IMG%5D
    Yea i know what you mean . Thats why i always come back and try to help people quickly to see if they get interested and keep coming back to the forum so we can get more people to be active

Exactly, same here.

I was thinking that they could promote the forum through the game, because the users that we have here are the one that really like the game and want to know more about it or people that are stuck in some specific part of the game and want help/tips, so the best option is the official forum of the game.

Also for a brand new player won't know about the forum simply because its new, he might need help and he doesn't know that the forum exists, and when you need help with something you are not going to look for it in the options of the game, you might go to google but the pages that appear there are not the official forums one.
    Exactly, same here.

I was thinking that they could promote the forum through the game, because the users that we have here are the one that really like the game and want to know more about it or people that are stuck in some specific part of the game and want help/tips, so the best option is the official forum of the game.

Also for a brand new player won't know about the forum simply because its new, he might need help and he doesn't know that the forum exists, and when you need help with something you are not going to look for it in the options of the game, you might go to google but the pages that appear there are not the official forums one.

Yea thats a good idea . Like when theres a ad for some pther games maybe some times it could be a link to the forum. I really wish there were alot of active members so we would have more fun and met new people and make new friends . It would be great if they could promote some people
    IMG%5D
    Yea thats a good idea . Like when theres a ad for some pther games maybe some times it could be a link to the forum. I really wish there were alot of active members so we would have more fun and met new people and make new friends . It would be great if they could promote some people

Exactly!! The ad idea is really good. I will try to post this idea in the general section of the forum
    Yes i will be sure to comment on it when u do :p
    IMG%5D
    Yes i will be sure to comment on it when u do :p

Haha thx for the support!!
    Haha thx for the support!!

Your welcome just let me know when its up :)
    IMG%5D
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Great idea guys! We are actually planning to add forum links to the game in future updates in order to build out the community here. Before you know it, you might find yourselves swarmed with new players desperate for advice from veterans.
    Mom wrote: »
    Great idea guys! We are actually planning to add forum links to the game in future updates in order to build out the community here. Before you know it, you might find yourselves swarmed with new players desperate for advice from veterans.

Thats wonderful news mom. I would be happy to participate in these forums when a whole swarm of new user join the forums no matter if there is only 3 or 300 :) i will just be waiting for the new update . But it should be added to all glu games like gun bros 2 , eternity warriors 2 and so on . Really excited to see this forum grow in size . Guess its only a matter of time!!!
    IMG%5D