I have several suggestions.
1. Ordering of items would be nice, this way I can order everything by quality and easily sell unneeded items. If this is not possible:
a. Do no reorder the list every time an item is sold. This makes it really annoying to sell many items as I constantly have to search for the items that I wish to sell. Just let me sell the item and keep me right where I am after selling it.
2. Allow for better XP and silver award from replying the missions. It would be impossible for me to level up my characters if I only get 30-70XP per reply and then have to wait another 1-3 hours for the missions to open up.
3. Timer problems. I have noticed that the timers do not always work. For instance, I finished a mission and it was an 8 hour timer, then I came back to it 12 hours later and it still said there was 1.5 hours left.
4. I have already seen 2 epic items if I finished the epic missions for the barbarian type of character, but less items for the other characters. I am not that far into the game but seems kind of unbalanced.
5. Auto sell, would be nice. I wish I could designate that all junk(set quality) items be sold immediately after finishing a mission.
6. Allow extra XP after level up to be carried over to the next level. Meaning if I only need 80XP to level up and I do a mission that gets me 400XP, I should receive the 320XP towards me next level.
7. Auto heal is not very smart. Can it be that the healer targets the person with the lowest health and not a random person. I understand if I specify her to heal Tiberus and then she only heals him. But if she is set to auto heal, she should select the person with the lowest health.
8. All select of units would be nice. It would help in battling and selecting all units to attack a single target. Currently, we need to click each character and this can be time consuming in hard battles where I would rather focus on moving characters to evade attacks or using skills instead of constantly pressing on enemies to attack them.
Thanks for reading.