Update

Ever since the update, multiplayer has gotten less and less interesting for me. Now you're not even able to rush past the hero, so the Ronin becomes quite overpowered. But I even ran into a Kunoichi today with less than me AND less than 20k power and she was unbeatable. This game has gone down the drain ever since the last update and because of the money-hungryness of the Glu-guys.. Shame, absolutele shame.

Comments

• AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
    I haven't had that kind of problems. But since the last update I cannot play the game
  • galdongaldon Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same problem here, ashwin, the game apparently updated without even asking me (serious problem, btw, my data plan is limited and if this game is going to just use up my data whenever it feels like it I will be forced to delete it.) I can tell because the title screen changed, but the play button is blank and wont work now.

as for hero toughness, I noticed by accident that when I would complete extra banner sets for coins and occasionally gold, the amount of loyalty I start with goes up too (its at 70 now) so I'm wondering if that is happening to the defense bonus set, and some people are getting 100% damage resistance.
  • AtomskAtomsk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having an issue with the button as well, it's blank along with the options button. Feedback appreciated.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    I have a call out for these issues you are having and will report back when I get a response!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Atomsk wrote: »
    Having an issue with the button as well, it's blank along with the options button. Feedback appreciated.
    Please restart the game in airplane mode, as this may address the issue. Otherwise, please submit a Customer Care ticket so we can adequately track progress: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

In the meantime, if you are more technically inclined, you may be able to help us! If you have the Android SDK installed on your computer, please e-mail support@glu.com with the subject line "SvZ2 on Android" and attach a DDMS log of the game launch cycle. Thanks for your patience and assistance as we work to resolve these issues.
  • samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same same. Kuniochi at less than 2000 annihilated me 1on 1 with over 5800. Getting less and less fun to play multi, especially with the new hack. I hate hacking games, but since the update it is out of control.
  • obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Thank you! I thought I was just seeing things or being overly sensitive to losing, but multiplayer is practically useless now. I'm tired of wasting souls to fight someone with less power, only to get destroyed for some unknown reason.