Disable notifications

KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
Hello,

I would like to have the option to disable notifications. I do not want to turn off my wifi at home or at work, but I do not want to be notified every time I receive a gift or a like.

Please provide this option.

Thank you.

Comments

• Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Karnage wrote: »
    Hello,

I would like to have the option to disable notifications. I do not want to turn off my wifi at home or at work, but I do not want to be notified every time I receive a gift or a like.

Please provide this option.

Thank you.

Have you tried checking your settings on your device? May be an option in there. If you use an iPad or iPhone I can help you through settings
  • artallen84artallen84 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Have you tried checking your settings on your device? May be an option in there. If you use an iPad or iPhone I can help you through settings

There are many other apps on my phone that I DO use notifications for (email, being one example). I should not have not alter my phone's settings in order to stop this gaming from annoying med in the middle of the night. Every single other game I have EVER downloaded has an option to disable push notifications, this one needs to have it too.
  • Kitty8989Kitty8989 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree! It's so frustrating getting all of these push notifications. As you pointed out all other games give you the ability to either allow or disallow them. This game does not. I'm sure this is an easy fix. So, to you game developers, fix it!