Options

Xplodium=useless endgame. Needs more uses!

someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
So yeah... now that I have purchased The hunchback, and Sharkettes.... What options do I have if I want to spend my Xplodium? I just realized today.... that there IS NO options!

Please come up with a solution Glu! I have faith in you!

Random ideas I thought up in 2.338 minutes:
1) Xplodium could upgrade weapons.(I know the profits would decrease, but wont they decrease if people get bored and leave?)
2) Xplodium could be spent to "refresh" bros status in the brotherhood.(Use a friend twice)
3) Xplodium could pay for "paint jobs", an option to customize the colors of your gun and/or outfit.
4) Xplodium could allow us to revive (if Glu would allow such a thing :( )
5) Xplodium could pay for random chests/crates.
6) Xplodium could pay for one of many power-ups. Including one that increases chest/crate drop rate slightly. One that increases accumulated coins by a %. Maybe one that increases defense by a small %, and another Power-up that decreases mods wait times. (Im sure theres plenty of better ideas out there)

But as of now... I have no options to spend Xplodium, and honestly.... I'm getting a tad bored... :(
YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    So yeah... now that I have purchased The hunchback, and Sharkettes.... What options do I have if I want to spend my Xplodium? I just realized today.... that there IS NO options!

Please come up with a solution Glu! I have faith in you!

Random ideas I thought up in 2.338 minutes:
    1) Xplodium could upgrade weapons.(I know the profits would decrease, but wont they decrease if people get bored and leave?)
    2) Xplodium could be spent to "refresh" bros status in the brotherhood.(Use a friend twice)
    3) Xplodium could pay for "paint jobs", an option to customize the colors of your gun and/or outfit.
    4) Xplodium could allow us to revive (if Glu would allow such a thing :( )
    5) Xplodium could pay for random chests/crates.
    6) Xplodium could pay for one of many power-ups. Including one that increases chest/crate drop rate slightly. One that increases accumulated coins by a %. Maybe one that increases defense by a small %, and another Power-up that decreases mods wait times. (Im sure theres plenty of better ideas out there)

But as of now... I have no options to spend Xplodium, and honestly.... I'm getting a tad bored... :(

I always wanted mods that would increase gun power, increase health, speed, etc. tha one thing that poped out was the paint job . I would be so happy and into the game . Like make for example a bad camo cheap and as the camos go up looking better and better looking sick and weird in a good way than the prices for the camo goes up . It never thought of anything that even came close to this . I would LOVE to see this incorporated in a new update . I would make our players and our guns look crazy and insane
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    artrix55artrix55 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Xplodium it is useless in this game. The only purpose that it has on it is buying weapons, thats it. All the armors and equipment you find them in crates, even the mods.

I think xplodium should have more than just one way to use it. like in gun bros 1 where you coul get power ups/ perks that will help you through the hordes. Also I agree with all your ideas.
  • Options
    TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts

You could have stolen those words right out of my fingers! Oh, and your ideas are great, by the way.:)

I've bought every Xplodium weapon available and so it has absolutely no purpose for me either. Personally, I would like Glu to put War Bucks and Xplodium prices on ALL the weapons. And no, I don't expect them to make Satan's War-Paint-Mantis, or whatever it is, 600,000 Xplodium or anything like that. They could give the upper-end guns hideous Xplodium prices, in the millions, and it would still enliven the game.

This is probably completely out of the question though, so I agree: Give us something to do with the Xplodium.

P.S. Surely, at some future date, Glu will put more Levels and therefore more weapons in the game though. No? -If not, it's going to be a very short lifespan for this game.
  • Options
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    You could have stolen those words right out of my fingers! Oh, and your ideas are great, by the way.:)

I've bought every Xplodium weapon available and so it has absolutely no purpose for me either. Personally, I would like Glu to put War Bucks and Xplodium prices on ALL the weapons. And no, I don't expect them to make Satan's War-Paint-Mantis, or whatever it is, 600,000 Xplodium or anything like that. They could give the upper-end guns hideous Xplodium prices, in the millions, and it would still enliven the game.

This is probably completely out of the question though, so I agree: Give us something to do with the Xplodium.

P.S. Surely, at some future date, Glu will put more Levels and therefore more weapons in the game though. No? -If not, it's going to be a very short lifespan for this game.

I strongly agree with you, I am already bored of the game, I haven't even open it for the past 2 weeks.

The game itself is fun but after you complete all the levels and have all the guns there is no point in playing it. You might try to get all the armors but you have to do the same level again and again to get a certain part of an armor, so right now I am just waiting for an update with something new, like a PvP or a Boss fight mode, something like that.
  • Options
    crice7533crice7533 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yep, Glu should make all weapons obtainable with either warbucks or xplodium. I don't have 100 bucks to spend on a gun for a video game:)
  • Options
    Upgrades too.
  • Options
    crice7533 wrote: »
    Yep, Glu should make all weapons obtainable with either warbucks or xplodium. I don't have 100 bucks to spend on a gun for a video game:)

Exactly, not everyone is going to spend real money in a game, as an example me XD.

If I am going to spend money in a game it has to be a real game, like an Xbox game or something for a console.
  • Options
    jonnyboi51jonnyboi51 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I totally agree! Just piling up Xplodium here too! Be nice if they could reward us loyal players and even offer a Xplodium to War Buck exchange. I don't know how much profits would decrease but right now I am not playing gun bros 2 at all lately. Running out of things to do and even playing with people gets boring too. I have completed the campaign mode with all gold times as well.
  • Options
    DabossDaboss Registered Users 21 Posts
    There shade be a place that we can buy level x armor and mods with xplodium and war bucks like 30000 xplodium for sets and 15 for 1 item I'm almost done with my renegade set so this would be really helpful:)cool::cool:
  • Options
    Seriously, Glu! I have over a million xplodium and nothing to spend it on. How bout an Epic level weapon for a million xplodium?:)
  • Options
    The game does get boring if you have all xploding guns and can't get the warbucks guns which are the strongest and best
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    The game does get boring if you have all xploding guns and can't get the warbucks guns which are the strongest and best

Agree with you, I have not even opened the game for the past 3 weeks =/
  • Options
    artrix55 wrote: »
    Agree with you, I have not even opened the game for the past 3 weeks =/

Now that u mentioned it i havent opened it for about a week. I already past all missions with gold stars with no challenge at all thanks to my level and guns . We need a update that would bring the attraction of already gun bros 2 fans and new users that are lookin g for a fun game . Maybe something we have never seen before in a glu game . Something to really catch our attention and keep up coming back for more . I really want to see something big for this game because i know it has great potential to make it to the tol 100 in the app store . We just need new ideas incorporated into the game along with some new features, missions, daily challenges and much more. I really want this game to go far and get many users in it so we can all enjoy it . One thing i really do wonder is why not add multiplayer for missions . I might add that to the suggestions list . It would be fun to grab one of your loyal bros and help each other in missions and earn chests together
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Now that u mentioned it i havent opened it for about a week. I already past all missions with gold stars with no challenge at all thanks to my level and guns . We need a update that would bring the attraction of already gun bros 2 fans and new users that are lookin g for a fun game . Maybe something we have never seen before in a glu game . Something to really catch our attention and keep up coming back for more . I really want to see something big for this game because i know it has great potential to make it to the tol 100 in the app store . We just need new ideas incorporated into the game along with some new features, missions, daily challenges and much more. I really want this game to go far and get many users in it so we can all enjoy it . One thing i really do wonder is why not add multiplayer for missions . I might add that to the suggestions list . It would be fun to grab one of your loyal bros and help each other in missions and earn chests together

That is a great idea!!! it would be awesome to have a real life partner, if they can do it in unless why not in the missions??!

Also both will get the same amount of exp and xplodium, and when it comes to crates it doesn't matter who picks them up, they will both share it. Also it would be cool if it was like in a lobby so you could choose what bro you want to play with.
  • Options
    artrix55 wrote: »
    That is a great idea!!! it would be awesome to have a real life partner, if they can do it in unless why not in the missions??!

Also both will get the same amount of exp and xplodium, and when it comes to crates it doesn't matter who picks them up, they will both share it. Also it would be cool if it was like in a lobby so you could choose what bro you want to play with.

Yes i will make a thread shortly about this and u can just add your ideads to it :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Or they could make a new weapon called xplodigun
    uses your xplodium money as bullets
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    Or they could make a new weapon called xplodigun
    uses your xplodium money as bullets

Would only be useful to people who pay for the game since each bullet uses 1 xplodium haha would be veeeery expensive
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i can picture this gun being epic and people using it on endless.. then people run out of xplodium after 20th wave

but hey gives people an excuse to collect more xplodium
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    i can picture this gun being epic and people using it on endless.. then people run out of xplodium after 20th wave

but hey gives people an excuse to collect more xplodium

Yea your right some people have millions of useless xplodium
    IMG%5D