Skill points on purchased chars

Greetings all, I'm considering purchasing Rognan (this will be my first char purchase). I have been spending gems to give my other chars 2 skill points at each level. This was after deleting the game and starting over when my chars were in their teens. The extra skill points are extra nice.

My question and concern with purchasing the Epic Rognan is whether he comes with the extra skill point at each level like I would give him if I leveled him up manually. So, if I buy him now (and he would be level 17), do I get double skill points for each of those levels included in the gem price? Or at least the option to spend more gems to get the extra skill points. It would really suck to buy the char and then be crippled with low skill points and no way to get them (except to start over again, which is not an option).

Thanks for any insights. :)

Comments

• drwicedrwice Registered Users 8 Posts
    You will only get 1 skill point per level (see here). My advice is to buy at level 1, leveling should be pretty easy as the waiting times up to level 17 are not that large. Also, why would you spend gems on Rognan if you can buy him with gold?
  • scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Agreed. Unless the devs change something, its never a good idea to buy pre-leveled characters IMO. You will regret it later in the game for sure.
  • ecoladdecoladd Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks for the info! I would have been bummed to pay those gems and get stuck with a crappy char....
  • denied69denied69 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Glu team have no brain..they only think about $$$....look ath those things..u cant progress in any way...on every shit u have ( real money thing) and if u go ur sucking way...u get frustrated by geting owned by normal creeps...lol...any u unistal game then...