1.2.1 update

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Looks like there's was a new update for gum bros 2 today (version 1.2.1) which has bug fixes and other improvements to game performance. The one bug I saw that got resolved with this update is the fire drake weapon not showing up in the armory to purchase or in the black market (before this update it was only available for purchase when internet was turned off and the game was launched with the wifi off). This is the thing I noticed in 2 to 3 minutes of launching the game wi the new update. If any of you guys find any other bugs that have been fixed in this version please post It here and let everyone know. I'm sure people would like like to here what has been fixed in the update. Thanks for reading :o happy gaming to all :)
IMG%5D

Comments

• WinsD718WinsD718 Registered Users 1 Posts
    What's the countdown like star that appears over your bros in the game?
  • bproughbprough Registered Users 9 Posts
    think it marks the end of gold silver ranking for the level
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    What do you mean? It marks the end . Please explain i dont really understand
    IMG%5D
  • TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    I also suspect that it is a countdown for a mission gold time. One mission I was doing, on my own, and the "star countdown" counted down and finished just before I finished the mission. The gold time for the mission was 5:00 and I finished in 5:02.

Obviously the gold star in the middle represents the countdown for a gold time, and although I haven't seen it, there will probably be a silver star as the countdown for your last chance to get a silver time in that mission approaches.

That's my best guess too anyway.
    That was a little difficult to understand since i havent had anything like that happen to me . I already have all missions as gild start so all passed under the gold start limit . So if you like u can explain a little more to me but if u dont then ok :p . I also seen you active across this gun bros 2 forum, just wanted to say thanks for being a actuve member of this community and i hope we get to see more of your comments, feedbacks, questions, or anything :)
    IMG%5D
    Hi Kush Snipes and thank you for the warm welcome :)

No problem at all. I'll see if I can explain it a little better.

When a mission starts, the game displays the time required to pass the game in a bronze, silver, and gold time (for missions only). So say we choose the very first level, Payback, and the very first mission in Payback, Mission 1, we have the following times listed on the left-hand side of the screen under "Mastery":

1:15
    2:00

Next to the "36" is a gold star, next to the "1:15" a silver star, and the bronze star sits next to "2:00". These are the times, in seconds or minutes, during which you have to finish the mission in order to qualify for that particular star.

When playing the game, before the 1.2.1 update, there was no way to tell whether you were going to get a bronze, silver, or gold time ("mastery") during your current mission. The current time did come up for the end of each wave, but otherwise there was nothing.

After the 1.2.1 update, they added a countdown. The countdown is a circle with a star in the middle and it starts 10 seconds before the gold, silver or bronze time elapses. So in this case, as you have until 30 seconds to get gold, at 20 seconds into the game, a ring of blue dashes appears with a gold star in the middle. The dashes start off all blue and one turns red every second you get closer to the 30 second mark.

If you don't finish the mission in the 30 seconds required for a gold time, a red "X" appears and the game continues. When 1 minute and 5 seconds have passed, another ring of "blue dashes" will appear, but this time the star in the centre will be silver. And, once again, the blue dashes around the outside will turn red as each second passes and you get closer to the silver time cutoff. At 1:15, the ring and star disappear and a red "X" comes up again. Now all you have available is either a chance to get a bronze time by finishing before the 2 minute mark, or finishing with neither a gold, silver, or bronze time. Once again, at 1:50, a bronze star with a ring of blue dashes will appear and they will turn red as the seconds countdown to 2:00.

Hope this helps :)
    Very very very great explanation . So this is a new feature added to the 1.2.1 update . Thats is great to know and thank you for writing that very long and descriptive explination . I sure do appreciate it and im sire people who did not know what it meant are also very thankful . I already passed all mission with gold stars on all levels so i dont play missions as much and stick to online playing . I can tell your going to be a great member to this growing community and im sure we will be seeing each other in other threads. You welcome for the warming welcome i gave you and i hope you have fun playing the game as much as i do and the reat of the glu members :) message me any time you want for any tips or if you dont know which guns to buy and i will demonstrate the gun to you in multiplayer ok :) nice to have a friend like you :) . Have a great day/night
    IMG%5D
    Thanks again, Kush Snipes. :)

While here, I thought I'd point out a few bugs I have found that still exist after Update 1.2.1:

1. Menacer Helm

I already have this, so it's not such a huge deal to me. However, for a long while now, whenever I obtain the Menacer Helm from a crate, it does not appear among my gear. It just disappears and so I never obtain a second copy of this piece (which I would ordinarily sell).

2. "Continue" = no Xplodium from crates

After a mission, if I press the "continue" button instead of individually opening the crates, the Xplodium that comes from those crates does not go onto my total--it just disappears. I can tell the XP goes onto my total as the XP total flashes as the new XP is added. The Xplodium, however, does nothing and my Xplodium subtotal (the total from that mission), which would normally be raised by that amount, stays exactly the same.

Perhaps this is not the place for bugs? I thought I'd put these here for now, but if anyone knows of a general bug report section, please let me know and I'll take this there. I couldn't find one from the search function on my phone anyway.
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    Thanks again, Kush Snipes. :)

While here, I thought I'd point out a few bugs I have found that still exist after Update 1.2.1:

1. Menacer Helm

I already have this, so it's not such a huge deal to me. However, for a long while now, whenever I obtain the Menacer Helm from a crate, it does not appear among my gear. It just disappears and so I never obtain a second copy of this piece (which I would ordinarily sell).

2. "Continue" = no Xplodium from crates

After a mission, if I press the "continue" button instead of individually opening the crates, the Xplodium that comes from those crates does not go onto my total--it just disappears. I can tell the XP goes onto my total as the XP total flashes as the new XP is added. The Xplodium, however, does nothing and my Xplodium subtotal (the total from that mission), which would normally be raised by that amount, stays exactly the same.

Perhaps this is not the place for bugs? I thought I'd put these here for now, but if anyone knows of a general bug report section, please let me know and I'll take this there. I couldn't find one from the search function on my phone anyway.

Yes just start a new thread in open discussion about the bug and lets see if glu fixes it in the upcoming update
    IMG%5D
    Will do. Thanks for the suggestion :)
  • andryxa91andryxa91 Registered Users 2 Posts
    ok now i waiting in 2-3mont to download gun bros2 but it stil "this item are unavable to download in you country" im leavin in Finland when i can download it???????????:'(
    andryxa91 wrote: »
    ok now i waiting in 2-3mont to download gun bros2 but it stil "this item are unavable to download in you country" im leavin in Finland when i can download it???????????:'(

I live in the united states o.o all i know is that it works here and in puerto rico . Cuz i been there . U might have to ask a admin here or have on respond to your question here if they can
    IMG%5D
    It works in Australia and Japan. For initial download and for updates.
    Teflonicus wrote: »
    It works in Australia and Japan. For initial download and for updates.

Thank you for answering that question for us teflonicus. We appreciate your support and help :)
    IMG%5D